Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

AJE Report on Kismayo Issue

Gabbal   

That's (what we call in the US) a "gotcha" question posed to the PM. The Prime Minister is right but the context in which he spoke was skeweed.

First, no constitution is truly finalized. The US is the strongest democracy existing and yet constitutional changes and battles from 100 years ago are still being played. The Somali Constitution is a provisional one and the arm of the people entrusted with legislating (the Parliament) is tasked with finalizing the clauses in the constitution. One of these issues deal with federalism and a proper methodology for federalizing the country. The Parliament (with representation from Somali clans and regions) will be be the one reviewing and finalizing the process.

The journalist made this into a unitary system which comes by decree fom Executive offices and also erroneously gave the false impression constitutions are made to b finalized and static.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;946895 wrote:
Adigoo Xaafuun ka imaaday ayaa dad kale Reer Koonfureed, waliba deep in the interiors ah, ku leedahay Kismaayo waa kaaga xigaa? Kismaayo Soomaaliweyn lagu wada deganyahay, loona wada leeyahay Eebbe ka sakooow, martina dadka Baajuunta loogu yahay. Haddaa waa kaaga xigaa bilowdid, adigaa safka u dambeysid taas u ogoow.

+1.

Macallinka;946930 wrote:
lool @Haafuun. MMA he might be born in Kismaayo. If that is the case would Xiin be allowed to claim Kismaayo?

In my case my whole family is from Gedo and I was born in Saako, would I be allowed to claim Kismaayo more than say Obahiloowle ?

War i have nothing to do with Kismaayo the only places i can claim in the region is mainly around Waadi area and Outside Jamaame :)