Sign in to follow this  
Illyria

Will the real Pres. Hasan please stand up?

Illyria   

Beleweyn can govern itself. There will be NO governor or police commissioner or justices appointed from Xamar to preside over the affairs of Beledweyn.

But for Kismayo, the government in Xamar will appoint a governor and all its administration.

Why the inconsistencies? Why the two different policies?

THE AUDACITY OF MORYAANIMO:

You know I actually believed him when he visited us in Minneapolis and he denied ever saying that Beletweyne folks could build their own administration and that there was no audio or visual proof that he made such a statement. What a munaafiq?

Xasan Guurguurte Dhuxolow Culosow is the biggest purveyor of tribalism we've seen hold office in Villa Somalia. And it is truly unfortunate for Somalia because everyone thought he would be different. How can we expect from such a man to bring Somalis together?

Mr president your stabilization plan based on qabyaalad and moryaanimo will never work!

Cos Kismayo is illegally occupied by pirates & CO with the help of Kenyan troops.Beletweyn is run by locals,kismayo is taken ova by NFD,OLF,PIRATES & KHATUMITES.....the usual "we own everywhere group".The same group that made impossible for Somalis to eva settle down...creating mayhem from corner to corner.

burahadeer;946776 wrote:
Cos Kismayo is illegally occupied by pirates & CO with the help of Kenyan troops.Beletweyn is run by locals,kismayo is taken ova by NFD,OLF,PIRATES & KHATUMITES.....the usual "we own everywhere group".The same group that made impossible for Somalis to eva settle down...creating mayhem from corner to corner.

Clannism at work here. People like you will make it impossible to have a future in Somalia. You're condemning a huge group of people as the cause of the mayhem in Somalia and forgetting this Somali Government was formed mostly by their work.

P.S. Moderators should crack down on this naked clannism disguised by Acronyms.

burahadeer;946787 wrote:
hahaa you can't shed off ...clannism started in your neck of the woods & still at work there.

Thank you for clarifying that, from now on I can dismiss any thing you say since it seems that you haven't evolved yet.

Miyir   

He is beyond disappointment he killed all the goodwill build and the hope in months.

the sad thing the grandiose of the office is gone to his head where he is acting both PM and President just another dictator in making we have to remove sooner rather then later before he plunges the country to war.

Illyria   

Tillamook

Unlike you I knew he said those very words and more in Beledweyn and in Baydhabo. Not only that he also said he came to consult them in the nomination of the Prime Minister. At the time it was commendable 'cos it was seen as a good gesture, but no one knew he was laying the foundation for his master plan. History will not be so kind to him, but let us still remember he is the President so may be we should respect and not call him any names.

Tillamook;946775 wrote:

You know I actually believed him when he visited us in Minneapolis and he denied ever saying that Beletweyne folks could build their own administration and that there was no audio or visual proof that he made such a statement. What a munaafiq?

Homunculus,

Secessionists are a rare breed. A concoction of malaise and madness. The best thing to do is avoid them as if [the] plague.

Saalax   

burahadeer;946776 wrote:

1+

Kismaayo is a whole different case, outsiders from eastern Sool, Garowe, Kenya, Ethiopia want to rob the

lands of the local people of Hosingow and Bajuni Islands for example in a broad day light using Kenyan

muscles.

Carafaat   

Opposing the President of Somalia while Somalia is in the historic opportunity to lift itself up from 23 years of chaos and anarchy , is a fatal and historic mistake of the Pirates.

Aaliyyah   

The inconsistency regarding the approach the government is taking toward different groups is unfortunate. Horumarku wuxu ku jira in umad walba oo tashato la garab istaago oo mamulkoda dhistaan dawladuna sido kale la dhisto.

Illyria   

The problem is deeper I hink than meets the eye. What is worrisome tho' is that his supporters can not see the falsihoods and the inconsistencies, and when questioned instead of admiting an error in their wasys, they cry foul, and start invoking the fifth.

Now that he is caught red-handed, Xasan needs to come clean and mend his ways. Otherwise, he can not be the president for all in this way.

And it is not just Kismayo, it goes further.

Carafaat   

Ilyria, you are recycling here old news that was intended to damage the goverment of Somalia.

The Goverment in the name of the President and PM have long ago said they are following the same strategy for all regions. The goverment has since appointed governors for Baidoa, Beletweyn, Marka, Jowhar, etc. This has caused some rumour among the militias there, but all these regions are now governed by the admins that have been appointed by the Goverment. So you see, your little thread and news here is false.

I think you should oppose or critize the goverment based on substance and content, rather then lies and false propaganda.

Illyria,

First of all there are two things here: Respect for Culosow versus respect for the presidency itself. You're right, it is our duty as Somalis to respect the office this man holds, and I will always stand up, clap and welcome him as president of my country whenever he comes to the U.S. And this would be the case, no matter who was the president.

Now as for Culosow, the man, that's a whole different story. I can't stand his retarded policies and the way he is squandering this once in a lifetime opportunity in that important office. But you might say, "attack his policies, not the man"! Under normal circumstances I'd agree, but what if this man by his own actions, not connected with any bad policies, is doing something very detrimental to the very office he holds? Shall we sit back and ululate? There have been things Culosow has done that I feel have been below the conduct required by this esteemed office and it is because I respect Villa Somalia and what it symbolizes that I feel justified in criticizing anyone who shows that office disrespect, even if it’s the president himself.

Illyria;946831 wrote:
Tillamook

Unlike you I knew he said those very words and more in Beledweyn and in Baydhabo. Not only that he also said he came to consult them in the nomination of the Prime Minister. At the time it was commendable 'cos it was seen as a good gesture, but no one knew he was laying the foundation for his master plan. History will not be so kind to him, but let us still remember he is the President so may be we should respect and not call him any names.

P.S

As for the secessionist troglodytes who seem to have nothing better to do: I agree with you, they should be avoided like the plague for they have become nothing more than attention seeking 'hores!