Sign in to follow this  
SomaliPhilosopher

War-Zone Real Estate Developer Takes On Somalia

nuune   

^^^ MMA, I would advise Chimera to go and visit Xamar, MMA, as you were there recently, you have witnessed this adoo indhahaaga toban yihiin.

I know iney ka badanyihiin dozens, and not just Xamar, you can even find them in places like Jowhar, Balcad & Marka now, meelahaann oo dhan waa wada strategiz, beeraha ku fiican, badahoodana hodan yihiin.

They also use smaller jets such as those UN leased one's.

STOIC   

I'm not familiar with this man like our friend Nuune, but one thing comes to mind; don't hate the player hate the game...I think our distate should be directed at his co-conspirators aka the friends in the high places

nuune   

^^ We are simple people oo Lillaahi iska ah jecelna iney ganacsi xaq ah quutaan iyo fikrado xalaal ah la tagaan waddanka, if the said man and his friends of officials are engaging tuugnimo together, what can the ordinary people do, it is therefore to hate the game and the player too.

For your information, there have being some reports to strict/restrict what comes to the Mogadishu Port, ie, one guy, a white from South Africa is trying and proposing to have the majority of imports all by himself, another word, everyone will come under his logistic regime, so the ordinary businessman will not be possible for him to import that light concrete/steel, so instead, ordinary people will have to pay heavy prices to this guy's logistic regime to have the mentioned products.

STOIC   

^Did Mogadishu adminstration adopted "Lete chai kidogo" culture of Kenyati? Knowing Somalis and their keenness and quickness in understanding and dealing with a business situations I doubt they will accept a monopoly of Import business by ajnabi.

The Zack   

Ninkan yaa u sheego iney dad badan guryo kaga soo qaxeen xamar laga qaatay. He ought to watch Universal's Cag-ma-dhige.

nuune   

Djibouti accepted that(for the auto), why not Somalia, and the largest logistic company in Somalia that distributes aid to the needy is owned by an indvidual living in Kenya, a British man in this case, distrbuting aid rations all over Somalia(little he distributes just by name only), the contract was intiated by government officials of the past TNG, TFG and SFG now, all those Somalis who applied to be contracted by AID agencies were turned down all thanks to this man.

STOIC   

Nuune, Meesha maar hooree ayaa la boobee ileen...all those signatures by the Somali government (with all the alphabets) will be holding up I guess even if anyone challenges...

this is quite worrying, ruunti. the divide between the rich and poor is already wide. these investments will only further increase inequalities. the somali diaspora are far worst than these too-clever-by-half whites with their get-rich-quick-schemes.

This guy must be a contractor ,this place looks the UN Campus inside the MIA AMISOM Protected Area also known as inside the wire, which is a temporary venue for UN personnel on mission to Mogadishu.

If true then ,I think such contracts should have been given to Somalis rather than Masungus like Michael Stock.

cadnaan1   

Yaaba isgaaray sheeko hada ayey bilaw tahay ...from airport ilaa iyo jazeera waa magaalo aysan dawlada maamulin. Ninkan iyo qaar kale oo cadaan ah sheekadooda 4 sano ka hor ayaan maqlay. Mardhaw waxaa dhici doonta in la yiraahdo alshabaab ayaa inoo roonaa.

This is bad news and not a good beginning. People that are happy are dumb and can't see what's gonna happen down the line. If you look at Cairo, Khartoum, Nairobi you'll see that most companies/resorts etc. are owned by the natives (except some branches of world wide companies).

This is not good news!