Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Somali lady becomes Christian after dispute with husband

STOIC   

And am telling you I met her sister son whom she raised....muraaan Bathaaan nagaadaaf about Someone personal life

Safferz   

And if you had asked him (as you've admitted you had not), you would know that the family was Christian. That doesn't mean people don't convert to Islam, Edna did too.

Johnny B   

*Blessed;943832 wrote:
:)

I should also mention that Somali-Christians grow less facial hair than their Muslim counterparts. ;)

Mooge   

johny bull never misses an opportunity to spew venom against muslims and islam. taasi wa obsession at the highest level ninyoow. lol.

Johnny B   

Mooge;943845 wrote:
johny bull never misses an opportunity to spew venom against muslims and islam. taasi wa obsession at the highest level ninyoow. lol.

by your standards ? yeah.

Blessed   

Johnny B;943843 wrote:
I should also mention that Somali-Christians grow less facial hair than their Muslim counterparts.
;)

Glad that you've decided to be yourself again, mon ami, had me worried there for a moment. :P

Johnny B   

*Blessed;943850 wrote:
Glad that you've decided to be yourself again, mon ami, had me worried there for a moment.
:P

Don't you worry Ayeyo, i may widen the horizon here and there , but if i ever have to intentionally take a leap and choose between a myth over the other i'll think of your words.

There's a young Somali man, in his early 20's who willingly converted to Christianity. This man lives in Minnesota and had his Christian friends and classmates convert him. So yes, Somali Christians do exist. Now which Somali-American in his right mind would willingly convert to Christianity, especially since it's obvious how silly and illogical that religion is....it shocls me.

But this is a big world. We have Somali Atheists, Somali homosexuals, Somali crack-addicts. Why are we shocked at the existence of Somali Christians?

Johnny B;943798 wrote:
^^^ In the affliction of Islamic Faith, the rabble need to suppose any Somali opting for another Faith does it for money and is probably from the wrong clan, namely other Faiths (specially Christianity)are so baseless and vacuous thier adherents has to bribe others to bring them to fold.

In another words no sane person of Somali ethnicity can or will think of his/her own and conclude the Islamic prophet could be wrong, hence "Somali Maxamed".

The good news is even Somalis of all clans are naturally endowed with the ability to think for themselves, unfortunately though it doesen't happen as often as it should,
i am potimistic.

keep smoking that good kush, inaar. it's obviously numbed your senses.......silly atheist, you are ma istidhi? :o

image-21.gif

This is all fabrication and a made up story. The lady is old and clearly does not speak the language of the host country as indicated by the subtitle and a new arrival from Somalia. She speaks of a burnt house while having no insurance, WTF? Since when did people had housing insurance in Somalia. People don't even have car insurance in good African countries let alone home insurance in the war ravaged Mogadishu's Boodheere which she sounds to be from.

She's selling them the programe makers and getting her $$ but sadly this affects her Diin. Ilaahay hasoo hanuuniyo.