Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Somali lady becomes Christian after dispute with husband

somali woman xadkay ka tallaabeen oo ka baxeen, ma istidhi?

just this week in Hargeisa.....a woman married for the second time. her first husband was in the qurbaha. luckily, she's under arrest, pending further investigation of her heinous crimes.

p.s - its the man's fault. he probably refused to divorce her. such is the level of vileness of the somali man. MADNESS....:D

Jacpher   

^Hayye ma laguu doonaa tani Mr. iNaar?

My house got burned down, no insurance, I got mental buufis and broke, Jesus came to my life with a little cash, that's her story in a nutshell.

^ Jacques,

i'm gonna marry a 17 year old, one of these days, inaar. but i won't consummate proceedings until she's 18, in accordance with international standards and best practice. i'm now a firm believer of a good age gap in marriages. it works, dee. :P

Mooge, what's the point in posting a video like this... especially if you disagree with her choice :D

Yacni, whethe she chooses to become a Christian, Hindu or Bhuddist, is it of anyone else's business or concern. Its inconsequential.

^ you said you traveled extensively across the somali peninsula. at any time during your epic travels, did you encounter any somali christian, if so, what were your thoughts? also, i'm quiet shocked, you didn't visit the various religious affairs ministries and ASK about their stance on somali christian, if such creatures, exist.

don't play dumb because its the politically correct thing to do, inaar.

Mooge   

oba hiloowlow;943564 wrote:
Mooge why do you always make threads about what somali women do?

judging from her accent and looks, i would be surprised if she is not related to qoslaye. lol.

Alpha Blondy;943569 wrote:
^ you said you traveled extensively across the somali peninsula. at any time during your epic travels, did you encounter any somali christian, if so, what were your thoughts? also, i'm quiet shocked, you didn't visit the various religious affairs ministries and ASK about their stance on somali christian, if such creatures, exist.

don't play dumb because its the politically correct thing to do, inaar.

I know [of] Christian Somalis. I don't concern myself with their lives, beliefs or religion, I wouldnt do so even if I had the time.

OdaySomali;943591 wrote:
I know [of] Christian Somalis. I don't concern myself with their lives, beliefs or religion, I wouldnt do so even if I had the time.

good for you.

There are no Somali Christians the only ones are: Quxootis that converted for money (I reckon a lot of them don't even believe in their new religion) and mixed (usually Italian grandparents).

Go to Somali Christians on Facebook you won't even find a single Somali, and the Somalis that you DO find are the ones that joined just to say there are no Somali Christians.

I think the hostility would not exist if we DID have a Somali Christian community (Like the Egyptian cops) but they simply do not exist and don't give me the bull that they're scared...

Scared to make their own forum/website? It has to be THEIRS though and not made by some Cadaan and translated by some Faarax