Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Somali lady becomes Christian after dispute with husband

STOIC   

This may Sound funny, every time she says Raabi I feel she is talking to Allah...She just needs few Fatiha and some infusion of some serious Islamic lectures to bring her home..May Allah guide her soul

Mooge;943575 wrote:
judging from her accent and looks, i would be surprised if she is not related to qoslaye. lol.

i wouldn't talk if i where you sxb dont get me started :D :D :D

nuune   

^^ waa iska caadi, soo afuuf camal waxaa rabto inaa dhahdo, sheekada waxee noqonee qabiilkeyga iyo kaaga keebaa Kiristaan badan, the worst discussion ever, acuudu billaahi, iyo salaamaadka aafaad

nuune   

I know man, maxaa laga rabaa gabadhan, as long aysan Islamka iyo Muslimiinta waxba ka sheegeyn waa rageedi.

Mario B   

Mooge;943575 wrote:
judging from her accent and looks,
i would be surprised if she is not related to qoslaye. lol.

Lol, now this thread makes sense, as ever Mooge is right on the mark!:D

Coofle   

Classic Soomaali Gaalnimo.....Waa Gaalnimadii Shilimaanta. you will see her after a while claiming, Ehlu kitaab baan u diga rogtay oon ka diga rogtay... Allaha soo hanuunsho

Safferz   

Mad_Mullah;943663 wrote:
There are no Somali Christians the only ones are: Quxootis that converted for money (I reckon a lot of them don't even believe in their new religion) and mixed (usually Italian grandparents).

Go to Somali Christians on Facebook you won't even find a single Somali, and the Somalis that you DO find are the ones that joined just to say there are no Somali Christians.

I think the hostility would not exist if we DID have a Somali Christian community (Like the Egyptian cops) but they simply do not exist and don't give me the bull that they're scared...

Scared to make their own forum/website? It has to be THEIRS though and not made by some Cadaan and translated by some Faarax

This is not true at all. Somali Christians are a minority, but they certainly exist and have for centuries, and many Somali families of note have been/are Christians (ie. Michael Mariano, Peter Raymond, Anthony James, Edna Aden, etc). I have a number of Christian relatives.

Wadani   

Safferz;943696 wrote:
This is not true at all. Somali Christians are a minority, but they certainly exist and have for centuries, and many Somali families of note have been/are Christians (ie. Michael Mariano, Peter Raymond, Anthony James, Edna Aden, etc). I have a number of Christian relatives.

loool @ Edna Aden. I don't think shes still Christian. I'm not even sure she ever was. Even though anything is possible this sounds like the usual sheeko beeralay of Somalis. I heard she even made Hajj recently.

Safferz   

Wadani;943698 wrote:
loool @ Edna Aden. I don't think shes still Christian. I'm not even sure she ever was. Even though anything is possible this sounds like the usual sheeko beeralay of Somalis. I heard she even made Hajj recently.

No, her family was Christian.

This girl says religion divides the world and the we should all be together as humans but before that she pledges allegiance to the United States of America. lol.

Wadani   

Safferz;943702 wrote:
No, her family was Christian.

Where'd u hear that from? These are big big claims Safferz. U need to prove these allegations.