Sign in to follow this  
Macallinka

Kismaayo News: - Latest Kismaayo News

Daqane   

loool xiinow it is you who is pitching up tents in every political discourse and yet you have the temerity of referring to other peoples civil-war mentality?

Come on xiinow gives us another dose, another soporific update on kismayu, that as usual with anything you handle has no relation to reality even of the one night stand illegitimate offspring kind....waan ku suugeyna ileen wax kale aadka daawo tahay majirtee :)

^^awoowe the tent is a political manifestation of federalism, the political framework you deeply oppose but lack the political culture and infrastructure to affect a change , so you are left to skirt around it and contradict yourself. adeer time has been very nice to me, Kismayo is a reality and no matter how you hate it there is nothing you can do. Barre is my warlord , I will massage him and treat him as the man he is without compromising on the big picture , that he is in Kismayo is a good sign for this project :D :D

When Kismayo is up and hit the ground running, you and I will talk not about political genres and system of governance but about the homes (public and private) and farms you took, and still have it --- the choices you made will come to haunt you for at least one generation liqaye :D

Daqane   

As I said before your take on reality is what dispatches every single political program you trumpet, to sol archives :).

^^Not true

Actually, the political programs I supported somehow become reality --the caravan took off, federalism took off, and that you are mad at Kismayo now tells me that Jubbaland is about to take off as well :D

It is you how always opposes my initiative and loses

Daqane   

loool wakaas if you think the caravan succeeded dee halkee aan discussion ka ka biloowna?

Federal system ka na aad hadal heeysiid is being put into practice today.... and that is where the rumber hits the road.

P.s got to go it habeen where I am @ huunow-huunow reer xiin beeri ayaan usoo labaan doona I.A

I don't usually post but I am a regular observer of the forum. Salam to all.

I had a chance to speak to a good friend in Kismayo today. Contrary to what some Somali portals are reporting, things are going rather well. The Gedo folks have finalized their delegates. The Ugaas led the process and reached agreement with other elders/stakeholders from Gedo state. The other two states have yet finalize their delegates but its a matter of time and negotiations.

Mr. Hiiraale is in town but came alone. He is being closely monitored and is by no means threat to the city or the process.

Nabaddoon;943553 wrote:
I don't usually post but I am a regular observer of the forum. Salam to all.

I had a chance to speak to a good friend in Kismayo today. Contrary to what some Somali portals are reporting, things are going rather well. The Gedo folks have finalized their delegates. The Ugaas led the process and reached agreement with other elders/stakeholders from Gedo state. The other two states have yet finalize their delegates but its a matter of time and negotiations.

Mr. Hiiraale is in town but came alone. He is being closely monitored and is by no means threat to the city or the process.

Thank you, I like it when the actual people there comment, I wish you all the luck and prosperity in the future.

Maaddeey   

Xerada Guulwade ma reer Gedaa heysta mise reer Afmadow?.

Waxaa la sheegay in Goobaanle iyo Cirfo Kuunya barroow xalay ku hoydeen!. Xiinoow maxaa ka run ah?.

It is always better for Hiraale to be who he is within Kismayu, instead of being a non entity in Xamar. The Jubaland Express is about to leave the station and all the cabins are getting pretty full.:D