Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Breaking news: Col.Barre Hiiraale and his militia return to Kismayo

Jacpher   

Stoic: You're right saaxiib and I get what you are saying. Wished we looked for what is good in each side instead of wishing for more blood and warfare.

The point I was making is that some of our hardcore secessionist brothers here weren't making this much noise or any noise at all when Godane and Afghanis were blowing people up into peices and making all kind of havoc in the south. Our own xaaji habaar used to praise him as the rightful ameer of the people. Now that peace and stability is coming back slowly, our nothern brothers feel we can't have this peace and political negotioting of the locals in Kismaayo. Thats a no no.

Baashi   

Is Barre Hiiraale for or against JL in its current form? Is there any relationship of signifance between Barre Hiiraale & SFG top brass? Is he after power for himself? is there time for throwing his hat in the ring?

[EDIT]: Are scessionist rooting for former strong man who was part of the military junta of Inna Barre era? Or this apparent elation of Hiiraale's arrival in Kismayo -- shown by SOL secessionists -- is due to their unrestrained deep desire to see instability and new conflict in the region? Why?

Jacpher I have never supported Axmed godane causing trouble in Southern central Somalia. calling him amiir means just the title he carries for the entity he represent. Its not a praise, i have even called him out during the drought when he stopped the Aid agencies in the region.. But why are we talking about Somalilanders they have no stake in Kismayo they do not wish to rule that place. They are just taking part of the discussion why are people so sensitive. I dont see Somalilanders saying or restricting Koonfurians of commenting or discussing Somaliland affairs. People might not share a nationality or a country. But still the Somali cultural bond is still strong that is what remains of the Somali unity lets maintain that and cherish it for what it is just an advise bois and girls. Thats why we have Somali Kenyans commenting on Somalia affairs but i dont see any one finding that a problem.

Jacpher   

^Waryaa tell me why you backpedaling now your support for anything Godane? Ma FBI ayaa irrida kugu soo garaacday? :D

I don't want you to get locked up so I say no you did not support their extreme ideology in the south in case the authorities are monitoring here.

Baashi   

I am getting old awoowe. Breaking it down for me like you would for 14 years old.

You would think when Ustaad Oodweyne opposes mayhem and conflict he screams bloody murder, issue condemnation decree from his cyber pedastal, insults hebelo, dises others and engages a name-calling tirade :)

But somehow for some reason only Xiin knows our highly esteemed Ustaad Oodweyne sees conspiracy in Kismayo :) He smells fish when elders gather around and talk about peace, governance and stability. He spews all sort of nonesensical cantrabaqash about shoe-shinners, boot-lickers and what have you.

Awoowe halkay salaadu iska qaban la'adahay? :)

Jacpher;943151 wrote:
^Waryaa tell me why you backpedaling now your support for anything Godane? Ma FBI ayaa irrida kugu soo garaacday?
:D

I don't want you to get locked up so I say no you did not support their extreme ideology in the south in case the authorities are monitoring here.

How so my stance always was the same the SFG and TFG should have talked to shabaab and bring them back and hassan did the same the extreme alshabaab elements will be destroyed particularly foreigners the Somalis , are always welcome to join the government and to support peace and they should denounce violence. many of them joined the government, calling some one amiir doesn't mean u support him its just a title.

This was my stance 2 years ago

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/58502-Alshabaab-wa-shayaadin

Oodweyne, while in an emotional state, you voiced a token of support for Barre Hiiraale , a cousin of ours who come back to his city :D

Not bad