Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Breaking news: Col.Barre Hiiraale and his militia return to Kismayo

^^Indeed.

No matter how our separatists brothers and USC remnants spin it, Jubbaland is one of the most significant political development that transpired in South Somalia. And for them to think that it could be reversed or disrupted for mere politics shows who little they understand the new forces and dynamics in Somalia

Dabrow   

Illyria: one could obtain false information and thats what I think you fall victim for however i will have it confirmed if thats was the case or not.

Xiin: you are supporter of warlord madoobe himself so its beyond my belief how you can sit here with straight face and accuse other:D

Illyria   

Dabrow,

May be so ONLY if one is wet behind the ears or green with envy, but NOT if one has ears and feet on the ground. if you know what I mean. I am too old to fall victim to misinformation.

LOL @ xiinfaniin supports warlord Madobe

Dabrow,

There is no such thing as a warlord Madoobe; dont envy the political power. Bahashu waa meerto, if you behave well today , you may be deemed worthy of it tomorrow. This reer baadiyinimo of yours does not help your political ambitions :D

Iga baro

STOIC   

Odweyne,

My suppoort for Somaliland is unwavering.The little misunderstanding in Raula was because of my use of offensive language which I dearly apologized as a Muslim and humanbeing. I respect and learn form all of you guys in here (south and north).As someone who's been watching this boards I ascertain that here is a sort of competitions on both sides. The only reason I picked on you guys is because of tolnimo and as a self-declared Sultan I didn't want to dishonestly skirted responsibility and act like you guys are not doing anything wrong.

This is interesting development there in Kismayo Barre hiiraale was inactive for years but he seems to be back, i wonder what will happen next for the other camp.

Dabrow   

Illyria;943071 wrote:
Dabrow,

May be so ONLY if one is wet behind the ears or green with envy, but NOT if one has ears and feet on the ground. if you know what I mean. I am too old to fall victim to misinformation.

So you claim however it remains to be confirmed.

Xiin. You are comical and trying to spinn here inorder to confuse the gallery. So are you support of former alshabab and warlord madobe or not? Its quite simple question.

^^Dabrow, it is not about me really. It is the reality you are in denial of. Think it over awoowe. Kismayo is about to celebrate a historic political milestone, and instead of thinking outside of the box , you are being eaten by a silly envy of your cousins success , and worse yet , you are wishing a former warlord will achieve something of significance to you.

Iga baro, waryaa, there are times when one must be in a support mode for the common good. It is the mark of any organized society.

Dabrow   

Its quite clear that you avoiding the question as it here for everyone to see. I must say that your so called analyse of me was entertaining and it was for one reason. Its totally BS and here I thought you would be honest in your debates. I have no envy for my cousins however I want this process to involve the gov when that happens then I will support the process for the good of the common.

^^I answered the question, Dabrow. I do not consider Ahmed Madobe a warlord. His presence in Kismayo and the admin he leads are sanctioned by both the people who live in the city , AMISOM, IGAD, and IC. The government you speak of recognizes him. In fact he was offered to extend his hold on the city on the expense of current process to establish a state. So lets not rehash this warlord nonsense. In Somalia today, there cannot be a warlord.

So your question was answered. Now admit you are being silly in talking about government support, a government that clearly thinks that it could appoint governors from Mogadishu by decrees, and does not recognize the aspirations (constitutional) of Jubbaland community.

Dabrow   

In your view im silly for wanting a solution? This gov are not perfect however its requires to see the bigger picture that are being painted here. There are many players in this game. Somalis and non somalis whom wish to see Somalia in remained weak position. This gov wants to take back the destiny of this country back in their own hands. This I can understand. You should be able too.

^^There is nothing secret about what this government desires. It rightly desires and wishes a very strong central government, equal to that of the neighboring countries. It desires dignity for Somalis. It wants development for all, it desires strong military and respectable army. It wants institutions to be built a new. All that are admirable and we all want.

But it is also a government that inherited a country in shambles. It inherited mistrust on all levels. It is a based in a city where one clan chased others away and claimed it for their own. In that reality, the government comes across either extremely naive and incompetent , or worse harboring a clannish agenda to deny federalism to take effect in the country when it focuses on Kismayo. You cannot welcome Uganda, a country that is thousands miles away, and talk about Kenya as an enemy. It just does not make sense awoowe.

Shalay baan Oodweyne u maahmaahayey: gacantaada oo meel dhuuban gasha, lamasoo dhufto

...waa intaasoo ay go'daa

Support Jubbaland waryaa , oo naf is geli