Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Ahmed I Samatar laga yaabo inuu M/Weyne Siilaanyo la kulmo, Cafis-na Waydiisto

STOIC   

Xiin,

There is a political reality to every situation and I honestly doubt he will have any temporal power or influence in Somalia politics from Hargeisa or Gabilley.The closest he got to shape Somali politics was when he formed that party in Mogadishu. I'm not surprised that he decided to scrap or reverse his tactics by coming home, but I doubt the reason is the way you put it. If you clearly listened to the audio he is advising Somaliland to revise its international politics by seeking a new method.He obviously have a heart large enough to support Somaliland as a native of the land.Still I think the man is either confused or he is just two-faced politician taking advantage of where the microphone takes him...time will tell

^^We can give him back to you Oodweyne , as far as I know Samatar is an accomplished academic

I am listening him now, and he is saying he is a unionist, wants to study Somali people (this one he needs desperately for he has shown a deep ignorance of Somali people i.e demographics ...), and he wants to go to Awdal, and Puntland :D

Not kidding listen to him awoowe

Mario B   

xiinfaniin;943616 wrote:
^^He is very confused ---that I can say with confidence , I know the guy.

But he is a good fellow

I doubt if he's confused, maybe he believes in a decentralized unitary state [centralized federalism] for Somalia I suppose to your clan federalism?

He will be attending a town hall meeting in MN on the 4th of May where your favourite subject will discussed.:)

fagaaraha-may-4.jpg

Carafaat   

xiinfaniin;943628 wrote:
^^The UNION is coming, xaaji habaar, there is no doubt about that. I am counting on our H-artism block to see that come true

The notion that one clan is more Patriotic then others is lauighable and those propagating clan blocks

As a building for a nation show a sign of ignorence to say the least.

Ace of Spadez;943990 wrote:
Axmed Ismaciil Samatar is singing a different tune lately. Listen to the below videos. He is a changed man.

He sure is a changed man look how he described the union between the 2 states in 1960 he just schooled the Koonfurian journalist about the history of SL and how the Somaliland people lay the foundation of the Union. When the journalists said Somalia has a president and the rest should just follow. In addition he talked about what the people of Somaliland achieved ,that if a union has to come than surely the Koonfurians need to come with something much better for Somalilanders to consider a Union. He also said that many koonfurians told him that Somalilanders cannot lead Somalia. It was a real eye opener for him when he visited Somalia i have to say he is one of the most honest unionist alive today. I think it will all be clear and he will abandon the Koonfurians when he visits Somaliland. And he will know there is no place like home Hargeysa awaits you Professor tafadal.

Carafaat   

A_Khadar;943481 wrote:
Awoowe, I didn't listen to the interview. For some odd reasons, successionists sites are in the black list sites of my company's network.. Not sure why.. May be they contain prohibitted materials:D:D like succession.. Therefore, I was just commenting out what Qaranka posted in here. Unless you have clan issue with Dr. Ali Khalif which I believe you do, the two guys believe the same union and went to Xamar and participated the proceeds of the current FG. If you felt Prof. Samater may soften his position after he disappointed from Hamar to listen to your out cry for succession where
Pro. Galaydh doesn't regardless of the outcomes from Xamar
, you have all the rights to do business with Samater..
:D
:D. Weli halkii baan taaganahay anaguse..

Wasnt Ali Khaliif Galeyr was part of the Burco Conference where Somaliland was founded in 1991 and the Borama conferences where the clans agreed to peace and thus a founding member of Somaliland? Eventhough he changed his opinion later, so wouldnt be suprised if he changes again. :D

The things with professor cali is he said he took part of the burco conference

Not to declare somaliland but to make peace fair enough. But he aslo said he was at the borama conference

What was he doing in the borama conference. Because the borama conference was about forming a modern somaliland government post snm interim govt.. Its not bad to change ur stance u didnt commit anything haraam sifir did to.

But just be honest about. That said i like the professore wa nin dantisa yaqaan

He wanted to run for vp in 1993 but he lost to mujahid abdiraxmaan aw cali of awdal

He got a better deal seven years later in cabdiqasbayas tng.

Tallaabo   

Carafaat;944264 wrote:
Wasnt Ali Khaliif Galeyr was part of the Burco Conference where Somaliland was founded in 1991 and the Borama conferences where the clans agreed to peace and thus a founding member of Somaliland? Eventhough he changed his opinion later, so wouldnt be suprised if he changes again.
:D

Professor Galaydh was indeed one of the founding fathers of modern day Somaliland and had he stayed with Somaliland by now he would be a heavyweight in Somaliland politics and favourite for the next presidency but he ruined all that by going to Xamar. Sad we lost him:(