Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Ahmed I Samatar laga yaabo inuu M/Weyne Siilaanyo la kulmo, Cafis-na Waydiisto

A_Khadar   

Carafaat;944264 wrote:
Wasnt Ali Khaliif Galeyr was part of the Burco Conference where Somaliland was founded in 1991 and the Borama conferences where the clans agreed to peace and thus a founding member of Somaliland? Even though he changed his opinion later, so wouldnt be surprised if he changes again.
:D

I can't respond to what is known "Candho dhexe" first be one, unionists or successionist.

XXundhofow, from Ali's words when he was asked this same question, even asked by a lander who said he was in Burco and Borame at the time of the meeting, Ali's response was, "Adeer you were outside of the meeting hall, but I was inside and there was no such discussion about somaliland iyo kala go'e".. Marka as you said, the conference was peace for other clans, but possibly your clan the conference was "kala go' iyo dowlad".. So your hearts are not opened for anything else, accept that the meeting was kala go' iyo gooni u istaag.. I would say, have it that way if it it helps your anxiety.

Shirki gooni isutaaga Somaliland was in 1991 burco it was declared out loud every one was there the 9 garaads of the garaad clan including cali khalif galaydh. But Cali was in the borama conference the borame conference was about state governmental building what was he doing there, or is cali saying i ran for vp but not for an independent state a state with in Somalia. Its not bad to change your stance on the union or independence but just be honest with it.