Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Carafaats Arabian Nights

Carafaat;940740 wrote:
Inaar, its hot and humide here. And I am hor** all the time. Dont know what to do?

LOL@inaadeero arafat,

maa jumeria beach with the tent-cladded niqababes, miyaa?

xabad   

Haatu;940769 wrote:
Carafaat, you're a
man
I'm sure you'll find something
:D

wow haatu, never knew youre female, you sure do disguise yourself well

Showqi   

^ No you get it all wrong! Haatu Dirac ma'aha. What am I saying, I mean Haatu Dirac weeye ee Dirac ma xidho.

Haatu   

Xabad, what? I'm a dude mate. I was just telling Carafaat that he is a man and like all men he should know how to remedy his "problem".

xabad   

this is the 21st century haatu, no need for all this hiding. we are cool with you just the way you are. who cares anyway

Haatu   

xabad;940793 wrote:
this is the 21st century haatu, no need for all this hiding. we are cool with you just the way you are. who cares anyway

Ok. I'll give you this cheap victory :D

xabad   

there is alot of discrepancies about the info you give here about your age, your gender, your clan ? why is that Haatu ?

Carafaat   

Nin-Yaaban;940751 wrote:
I hope you have a good time there sxb. Be safe.

Nin Yaaban, inaar, as you know I have a preference for light skinned cuties, the reer Xamar cad cad type. This place is one caramel parqdise I tell ya. Even the Somali girls are all light skinned, I cant even tell which ones are Somali, arab or reer Xamar. :D

Carafaat;940881 wrote:
Nin Yaaban, inaar, as you know I have a preference for light skinned cuties, the reer Xamar cad cad type. Even the Somali girls are all light skinned, I cant even tell which ones are Somali, arab or reer Xamar. Its close to paradise I tell ya.

Ookiyalo u baanhantahay. Reer Iimaaraadka warankiilo ayee ismariyaan, the worst offenders of kuwa jirkooda caddeeyo.

I can immediately know cajal laga soo duubay dalalkaas Khaliijka dumarka Soomaalida ku jiro. Jirkooda aad iyo aad u xumeeyeen, siiba foolalkooda.