Sign in to follow this  
Safferz

Active Shooter at MIT

Tallaabo   

The FBI made a huge mistake publicising the CCTV footage of the terrorists. What on earth were they thinking!! The terrorists would never go down quietly when cornered. They should have just launched a low profile manhunt to surprise the suspects. Now they got themselves into a very messy situation.

Safferz   

They said it's not Sunil, suspect (white hat) was just ID'd by the FBI as Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev age 19 of Cambridge, apparently of Chechen origin. His brother is the other suspect, now deceased.

Safferz;939860 wrote:
I hope Che decides to stay home. I'm not leaving my apartment.

I am staying home. Everything is shut down in Boston. Even taxi services have been suspended.

Safferz   

Che -Guevara;939899 wrote:
I am staying home. Everything is shut down in Boston. Even taxi services have been suspended.

Yeah I posted that before we went into lockdown. I've been up listening to the police scanners and following the developments all night. He is on the loose and believed to be wearing a suicide vest/explosive belt.

Chimera   

Stay safe Safferz & Che, even after this hunt ends, you guys will have to endure a backlash, considering the Muslim origins of the Chechen bombers.

Maaddeey   

19 jir ka ragsan ma arkin!.

Sunil-ka xaggee laga keenay marka hore, Zaffers?, aaway half Eritrea half Ethiopian-kiina?,

NGONGE   

^^ Oo muxu nin rag ku noqday? Ma bombka oo meel cidla dhigay? Mise sido askarta ka baxsaday markay rago is heleen? ;)

Jacpher   

Maaddeey;939908 wrote:
19 jir ka ragsan ma arkin!

It takes a terrorist sympathizer like you to say such an ugly thing.

Safferz   

Maaddeey;939908 wrote:
19 jir ka ragsan ma arkin!.

Sunil-ka xaggee laga keenay marka hore, Zaffers?, aaway half Eritrea half Ethiopian-kiina?,

The police corrected those reports. At first the scanner identified the suspects as Sunil Tripathi and Mike Mulugeta, but eventually the FBI identified the suspects as the Tsarnaev brothers.