Sign in to follow this  
Safferz

Active Shooter at MIT

Safferz   

It's an all out police search right now... SWAT team, police boats, canine unit, etc are all out there. The officer who was shot just died from his injuries.

Safferz   

One suspect has been caught, another on the loose. Seems to be a lot of confusion on the scanner. They've detonated one explosive device and they're doing a walkthrough for others. Freaking out here, this is too close to home :/

759765692.jpg

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;939824 wrote:
Safferz, buy some pepper spray
:P

No match for the grenades and pressure cooker bombs I'm hearing about on the police scanner lol. I'm wondering if these are the bombing suspects, absolutely insane. A second police officer just died from his wounds, and there are reports of a code black at Mount Auburn hospital (haven't verified this yet)

Gun fire and explosions near Mt Auburn Street in Watertown, one person in custody. I couldn't sleep from all police sirens.

What night!

Have to be at work 7.30 haha

Safferz   

More shots fired in Cambridge, and the Boston Globe is confirming that one Boston marathon bombing suspect is in custody and another is on the loose.