Sign in to follow this  
Siciid1986

President Silanyo Meets British PM David Cameron (video)

Tallaabo   

What I have always feared seems to be happening today. I knew the moment Wadani and its useless "leader" got elected that Somaliland would be in serious trouble. Here we have a man who should be doing a vital job for the nation by actively bringing the government to account, and guess where he is now? Yeah good old London. If Mr Cirro had any care for Somaliland's interests, he would have long ago rendered his resignation of his parliament role in order to allow some one else to do this important job with an undivided attention. Today I think only Faisal is the real opposition we have in Somaliland and therefore he should mobilise his parliamentarians and lobby the others to table a motion in parliament threatening Silaanyo with impeachment if he ever attended the London conference in its current form.

NGONGE   

^^ Still, it shows the strength of feeling in Somaliland about anything that may compromise our position. War it even made Stoic begin to load his gun. Is anyone taking note though? :D (you'll soon get the usual suspects talking about unity).

NGONGE;939549 wrote:
^^ You don't make threats on hearsay, saaxib. That's not the way politics works. Wax fahan.

You don't tweet it first and verify it later? Social responsibility is at the forefront with in the way politics works says NG :)

NGONGE   

^^ What's there to verify though? They were asked by the British PM to reconsider and they told him that they will. That's how politics works, saaxib. Only a fool would burn bridges when there is no need to do so.