Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Professor cali khalif galaydh , the Somali government recognized Somaliland

"Dawladda ayaa aqoonsatay Somaliland waana arrin culus"Prof Galaydh

16. april 2013

APL

Ra'iisal wasaarihii hore ee Soomaaliya Prof, Cali Khaliif Galaydh oo ka tirsan Baarlamaanka Somaaliya ayaa dhaliilay hishiiskii 13,April,2013 ay magaaalada Ankara ee xarunta dalka Turkiga ku dhexmaray Dowaladda Federaalka Somaaliya iyo maamulka Somaliland.

Prof,Cali khaliif oo ka hadlayey kalfadhiga Baarlamaanka Somaaliya Muqdisho uga socda ayaa shaagay in hishiiska la gaaray loo dhigay sidii labada dawladood oo isku meeqaama ama siman oo hishiis kala saxeexday.

"Waxaan u soo jeedinayaa mudanayasha Baarlamaanka iyo Guddoonka Baarlamaanka inay arintan si miyir qabta u egaan waa arin culus,waxaana muuqata in aqoonsigii 20 sano ka badan ay Somaliland caalamka ka dawarsanaysay inay u soo wareegtay Xamar o dawladeenu ay ictiraaftay"ayuu yiri Cali Khaliif Galayr.

Hadalka Galaydh ka dib ayaa buuq yimid oo xildhibaanada qaar sameeyeen ayaa Guddomiyaha Baarlamaanku soo jeediyay in Baarlamaanku uusan qodobkaas int laga soo waafajinayo qoobka 26-aad ee xeer hoosaadka kaas oo dhigaya in qodobka kasta oo Baarlamaanka looga doodayo ay soo saxiixaan ugu yaraan 10 xildhibaan.

Tallaabo   

Don't worry Xaaji we have enough members in the Somalia parliament to ensure that nothing opposes Somaliland. The 4.5 formula is unwittingly working in our favour. Galaydh is wasting his time, poor guy;)

Poor D-block tribe. Are they that dumb or did some elements within them ruined them? The entire 4.5 system is not in favor of the D-block tribe. They are a minority with 62 seats, while the rest that is left over of the 275 seats goes to the I.R.I.R block.

Somalia   

Classified;938957 wrote:
Poor D-block tribe. Are they that dumb or did some elements within them ruined them? The entire 4.5 system is not in favor of the D-block tribe. They are a minority with 62 seats, while the rest that is left over of the 275 seats goes to the I.R.I.R block.

With this kind of mentality, how can one move forward into peace and prosperity yaa raabi!

Tallaabo   

I think now the Koonfurians will have a political crisis when they realise that a lot of their law makers are foreign agents:cool:

Somalia;938959 wrote:
With this kind of mentality, how can one move forward into peace and prosperity yaa raabi!

Your politicians knew what they were getting themselves in when they signed and allowed the 4.5 system. You are a minority by power. If the Parliament today voted on issues for or against Somaliland or Puntland, the majority will be Non D-blockers.

Sensei   

Classified;938957 wrote:

You pity D, I pity the fool. Just saying yacni.

Sensei   

Tallaabo;938960 wrote:
I think now the Koonfurians will have a political crisis when they realise that a lot of their law makers are foreign agents:cool:

What foreign agents, Pakistani ? ISI ? kiyaa piyaa bhai ?

Tallaabo;938960 wrote:

Tallaabo not all koonfurians are the political enemies of SL , the Somalilanders do have friends in Somalia, Mr culusow so far so good , as for the Parliament based on 4.5. i do not worry to much about that ethnic Somalilanders including the Djiboutians have close to 38 seats. Not to forget the koonfurian allies or the neutral voters.

Cali Khalif is doing what he was elected to do which is look after the interest of his people in Khatumo regions. He is rightly dramatizing what took place in Ankara...remember he is a Laascanood Representative in Federal Parliament

At least professor samatar has his hiil qaran organization it has much more supporters than the khatumo project. Also Professor samatar is not really an opportunist. He was just in love with the Koonfurians and very naive.

But you are right professor galaydh is not useful for hassan culusow and co and was completely sidelined.

Tallaabo   

Sensei;938967 wrote:
What foreign agents, Pakistani ? ISI ? kiyaa piyaa bhai ?

Don't be silly, Pakistan has no interest in Somalia. However, your parliament contains agents from all sorts of interested countries in the IGAD neighbourhood and beyond. I will not be surprised if Somaliland has some guys there too.