Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Chaos in Somaliland, intelligence chief killed, clashes in Burco

Somalia   

I am posting this to illustrate the irrationality of secessionist. Why are they focused on peaceful Galkacyo, building 15 airports if they want to, instead of their own backyard. All of this happened within 5 days.

Its not in burco

it looks like Xiiinfanin is excited :D

The topic of galkacyo was not even made by Carafaat but by the HAG community aka Oba hiloowle.

Carafaat   

Xaaji Xunjuf;938921 wrote:
Its not in burco

it looks like Xiiinfanin is excited
:D

I think Somalia and Xiinfaniin are angered by Galkacyos Unity. Niyoow mexee ku diidan yihiin midnimada umada?

Xabsiga Caynaba oo beelo Soomaaliland ahi ala baxeen Maxaabiistoodii

Xabsiga Magaalada Caynaba ayaa si xoog ah looga saarey Dad maxaabiis ah, kooxo hubeysan oo isla Dadka deegaanka ah ayaa weerarka geystey, waxayna Halkaas ku dileen Taliyihii Sirdoonka aagaas oo lagu magacaabi jirey Axmed Caydiid.

Weerarkaan ayaa yimid ka dib markii Ay maamulka gobolka ka dhaga adeygeen iney sii daayaan Maxaabiis dambiyo kala duwan loo heystey oo ka soo jeeda beesha weerarka qaadey.

Howlwadeenada Puntlandi ee dhinaca teleefoonka kula xiriirey wariye madaxbanaan oo aagaas jooga wuxuu noo sheegey in ciidamada amaanku ay hada gacanta ku hayaan Xabsiga baaritaana ay wadaan.

The source is Oodweyne and Puntlandi

Are you saying things are made up and did not occur? I also saw it in another website this morning.

Somalia   

A prison break happened right now as we speak and you think we want that kind of governance in our land, no I look for stability and the people's choice.

I always follow the people God damn it! :D

The first incident happened in a location Dr. Gaboose's tribe went to as a shelter during the 1990s Habar-on-Habar wars. The Siilaanyo administration, back by Siilaanyo's sub lineage tribe are taking full advantage of the Siilaanyo-tribe and Muse Bixi tribe alliance to dominate and expand territorially over their arc-nemesis, Western Burco family.