Sign in to follow this  
Ace of Spadez

Turkey’s Contribution to Efforts to Overcome Problems between Somalia and Somaliland

NGONGE   

Ace of Spadez started well but then got distracted by white noise. :D

The question to ask here is what does Somalia gain from these talks? So far, it's only SL that seems to be benefiting (including the muzzling of inflammatory language).

NGONGE   

^^ Heh. Ace is a Canadian Somalilander, saaxib. A very good guy too. But, to my knowledge at least, he's never had a single drop of casiir in his enitre life. :D

NGONGE   

^^ Ask reer "Canada". I am sure one or two here know him personally. :D (I would have suggested Norf too but I don't think you'll believe Norf). :D

Jacpher   

^Right because yall share the pure genes of the holy durriya and deserve a country of your own. Unlike the pirates or the looters, yall 'look alike, both in [perfect] mannerism and in verbal expressive sense.'

NGONGE;938346 wrote:
Ace of Spadez started well but then got distracted by white noise.
:D

The question to ask here is what does Somalia gain from these talks? So far, it's only SL that seems to be benefiting (including the muzzling of inflammatory language).

SL is winning the battle only to lose the war to Muqdisho.

NGONGE   

^^ My comment and question was not put there to annoy, saaxib. I am just trying to work out what's in it for the Hassan Sheikh government.

STOIC   

I doubt they losing the war to Mogadishu yet.Judging from the sweet words I heard churned out of Mogadishu residents by the Somali BBC reporter few days ago it seems the Mogadishu public are coming at peace with SL agenda so far...This new opinions marks the beginning of a new orderly thoughts in solving the elephant in the room, but should not make our brothers from the north elated yet.

Jacpher;938378 wrote:
^Right because yall share the pure genes of the holy durriya and deserve a country of your own. Unlike the pirates or the looters, yall 'look alike, both in [perfect] mannerism and in verbal expressive sense.'

SL is winning the battle only to lose the war to Muqdisho.

if the pirates and the looters want to remain one country than that should be respected if they wanna go their separate ways than that 2 should be respected. SL will always win do not worry about that

STOIC;938387 wrote:
I doubt they losing the war to Mogadishu yet.Judging from the sweet words I heard churned out of Mogadishu residents by the Somali BBC reporter few days ago it seems the Mogadishu public are coming at peace with SL agenda so far...This new opinions marks the beginning of a new orderly thoughts in solving the elephant in the room, but should not make our brothers from the north elated yet.

Mogadishu loses nothing if SL goes , its just the emotional attachment they have with SL , but practically they will lose nothing 90% of the Mogadishu people have never seen Somaliland or lived there. Somaliland and Somalia case is much easier practically than the south sudan and sudan case and the eritrea ethiopia case.

Xaaji Xunjuf;938394 wrote:
Mogadishu loses nothing if SL goes , its just the emotional attachment they have with SL , but practically they will lose nothing 90% of the Mogadishu people have never seen Somaliland or lived there. Somaliland and Somalia case is much easier practically than the south sudan and sudan case and the eritrea ethiopia case.

I feel like making a gabay in response to this

Xaaji Xunjuf;938394 wrote:

Qabil qaran maaha sxb.

ofcourse qabil qaran maha , qabilo isku tagay ba qaran noqda , mar mar na xita qabilka qaran noqda wa hadu qabilku aad u fara badanyahay oo na u kala duwanyahay marba si bay ku xidhantahay.

This is a good beginning . So far so good.

Lets see how both leaders handle the next, and the more consequential (politically speaking) phase of the talks.

STOIC   

Walle Waa ruun Qabiil Qaraan maahaa...Tomorrow you will see Somaliland quarrel over clan/subclan line..It is the reality of Somalinimo...