Sign in to follow this  
GaadhHaye

Unsterilized out of wedlock pregnancy deliveries a premature lifeless babies!!!

QARAN NEWS, a mouthpiece for Somali clan secessionists in the northwest region of Somalia, has refused to post my reaction to a double spaced article in which the writer is demanding monetary compensation for the Somalis of his clan who died in the civil war in his neck of the woods (http://www.qarannews.com/2013/04/som...ce-on-somalia/).

You are speaking for your Somali clans that reside in Hargeisa, part of Buroa and Barbara. Well, when the father of Somali nationalism, Sayid Mohamed Abdulla Hassan, was fighting to remove the British colonialists from the sacred lands of Somalis, your forefathers were collaborators with the enemy; they acted as the night vision goggles and the guiding torch for them (the British infidels).

In all battles on land the Somali dervish nationalists were victorious.

The British being the most powerful empire in the human universe at that time, undertook a campaign of aerial bombardment against TALEEX, the first Somali capital city and the seat of the Dervish power.Thus Somalis were the first people in Africa who were victimized by the air attack using new weapon technology of explosive materials. In a span of fortnight, this air campaign killed more than 50,000 Somalis in Taleex and the surrounding areas. This savagery murder would not had been possible without your clans collaboration with the infidels. The proof of the pudding is eating. When the dervish movement was defeated as the result of aerial power, the British armed the collaborating clans who used their new found weaponry power to rob the Dervish clans of their she camels and lands. Thus your clan killed thousands of Somali nationalists aftermath of the defeat of the dervish movement.

The anger the writer is directing to the distinguished Somali general Ali Samater is unfounded. The general is only guilty of defending the sovereignty of the nation under the direct order of Somali people. Look; the lead warrior from writer's clan under the command of the British colonists who was given the job to verify the death of Sayid Mohamed in Iimay and led the campaign of terror in the lands of the devish, is still alive and is the spiritual leader of the seccessionists in Hargeisa. This man killed thousands of Somalis in 1922 to 1935. His name is Abdi Waraabe (Abdi the Hyena).

So as the saying goes what is good for the goose is good for the gander. Why don't you and the British government first apologize to the Somali people and then compensate them for your barbaric actions?????

Defeated by whom and by where. And in the process do you agree "they" were "victories" in the beginning, hence "defeating" your "lot" in the beginning. Much confused?

There is not any one single group that is defeated in protracted Soomaali civil war. We are all defeated, hence that is why you are in Ottawa and I in Koronto.

Haatu   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;937176 wrote:
Defeated by whom and by where. And in the process do you agree "they" were "victories" in the beginning, hence "defeating" your "lot" in the beginning. Much confused?

There is not any one single group that is defeated in protracted Soomaali civil war. We are all defeated, hence that is why you are in Ottawa and I in Koronto.

Some people baa ku faanaa that they won the civil war. Ma ogtid?

A_Khadar   

heheh, blame Oday Oodweyne's indoctrination and feeding names such siyaadist, defeated lot, and looters etc. to many here..

Wadani   

A_Khadar;937226 wrote:
heheh, blame Oday Oodweyne's indoctrination and feeding names such siyaadist, defeated lot, and looters etc. to many here..

Oodweyne waa balaayo. Allah muxuu cabaad idinka keenay. :D

Don't you think the Somali people will forget the thousands of Boorama citizens slaughtered by the SNM gangs when they entered the city in1991; the victims were unarmed and included women and children.:mad:

Wadani   

GaadhHaye;937541 wrote:
Don't you think the Somali people will forget the thousands of Boorama citizens slaughtered by the SNM gangs when they entered the city in1991; the victims were unarmed and included women and children.:mad:

Bacaaaac!!! Maxaad qaadi kartaa bal waa ku kaase?

STOIC   

Am confused.. Did you open a thread in response to someone else opinion in another site so you can settle scores...this site quality is going down with all this useless threads...I must be getting old

STOIC   

Che , imagine if everyone start posting a response to useless opinions...I think it is time to move my ship to another site am getting tired of all these useless Somali politicking

Wadani   

Che -Guevara;937554 wrote:
^If you applaud killing women and children, what kind of sick twist are you ninyahow.

After all this time, do u really think I'm like that Che?

Wadani   

STOIC;937562 wrote:
Che , imagine if everyone start posting a response to useless opinions...I think it is time to move my ship to another site am getting tired of all these useless Somali politicking

Stoic, inaadeer hanaga tagin. We've lost many good contributors and we can't afford to lose any more or else this forum will go to the dogs.