Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

A prayer for real Somali leadership in Somalia

Carafaat   

Odey, this poem is a literary expression written in a prayer form. The very nature of poetry is that it shouldnt be taken literary, as it is based on a individual mode of expression. This particular one is a tribute to the Gedo and Garbaharay folks and celebrating their sense for nationalism.

Odey   

Carafaat;936479 wrote:
Odey, this poem is a literary expression written in a prayer form. The very nature of poetry is that it shouldnt be taken literary, as it is based on a individual mode of expression. This particular one is a tribute to the Gedo and Garbaharay folks and celebrating their sense for nationalism.

Mr, there was no praying in that disgusting clan curse you wrote that i had the unfortunate luck to read. What you should be doing is APOLOGISE, AND LEAVE THE COMPANY OF THESE GOOD PEOPLE SIR!

What I'm baffled mostly with is the amount of rubbish threads this Araffaat dude posts and the record responses they generates.

Why do people even care to respond to such trash? Waan layaabay taas walee, bal hada ninkaa muxuu soo qoray oo wax laga dhahaa ama laga jawabaa?

Pathetic!

Tallaabo   

I think Carafaat's poem should be appreciated for its literary beauty. It is also in line with the Somali tradition of poetic communication about current events such as the Jubbaland initiative.

Waaryaa Oodka, haddaad waxaa uu Carafaad dhabqiayay aad igu yeertay " a rythmically-coiled poet," odayadii hawd maxay ka oran lahaayeen. Awoowe, dee naga daa ;)

Miyir   

Carafaat;936390 wrote:
Allow garbaharay iyo gedo guula nooga keen

Allow geeljirayashi NFD ehelo Kikiyu geyiga nooga ka kexee

Allow Somaliya Guuleyste hantiya gudaha gedo ka keen

Allow Geesiga siyad wala tabay eh fariin qabriga ugu gee

Allow Garawshiyo ama onkod galaba, kikuyada dalka nooga kexe

Allow geel raacayasha goday ,halyey gaashaanka ku dhufta u keen

Allow Somali garnaqsi bay u bahantahay Gacal gedo ka yimi no keen

Allow Geedi socodka Somali budcad garowe ka yimi dalka nooga kexee

Allow Halyey goodiya sidi Emir nur Luq ganane nooga keen

very sick indeed.

what is the connection between separatist and Jubaland creation, that makes them wish habaar and destruction to Konfurians as they say?

Miyir   

Oodweyne;936506 wrote:
Carafaat,

I never knew that such a rythmically-coiled poetic expression was what you had it in you. What a surprise, my friend.
:D

rythmically-coiled poetic expression? You mean Habaar?

makes you happy i guess carafaat was not unionist but separatist pretending to be one?

Carafaat   

The overall content and objective of the poem is to hope, pray and wish for the return of national leadership from Gedo. How is that Habaar or wishing destruction for Somalia?

Carafaat   

Oodweyne;936506 wrote:
Carafaat,

I never knew that such a rythmically-coiled poetic expression was what you had it in you. What a surprise, my friend.
:D

Oodweyne,

Dee saw lama oran sida reer magaalka

Ha loo dhigo bahasha. Oo qawada ha laga

Ilaaliyo. :D

RedSea   

I'm no expert, but that is not a poem. To call it a Poem is very insulting to the art itself. :eek: Raalina waad iska noqon xumaan ulama jeedee.

NGONGE   

For once, I have no hope of judging this "poem" but since it's Carafaat who wrote it, I'm going to err on the side of caution and say STUFF AND NONSENSE. :D