Sign in to follow this  
Rumaysah

What would you like to have in Jannah?

Rumaysah   

I once read a thread in a forum that posed this amazing question: what would you like to have when you enter Jannah? Different people gave different replies but the following answers really touched me:

1) One person said that he would to be brought so close to Allah and pray two rak'ah and prostrate right there in front of Him (tabarak wa ta'ala).

2) One person said that he wants to ask the Prophet (salah allahu 'alayhi wa salam) to explain the whole Qur'an to him...through his words.

3) One person said that he's going to ask for the book 'Siyar A'lam Al-Nubala' and meet each person in it!

4) One person said that he wants to rewind the whole Seerah again and see it live!

What would you like to have in Jannah?

Tallaabo   

I just want to get there but let me ask you a question. In Jannah, if a man will have a houseful of xuural cayns what will the females get to satisfy their carnal desires?

Wadani   

Tallaabo, they too will get all of their desires fulfilled. Afterall, it's jannah. But it's not spoken of in the Quran because it's ceeb. Would you feel comfortable reading about righteous women being with men, and how these men will satify them and how these men will look physically? I don't think so. Even women wouldn't be comfortable reading such stuff from the holy book.

Aaliyyah   

Number 1 and to be in the same level of Jannah as the prophets and meet each one of them. As well as meet all my loved ones -in particular my grandfathers I never had the chance to meet them in this life. Ameen ilaahayow.

Wadani   

SomaliPhilosopher;936387 wrote:
Wadani/Tallabo, how about your wives, or wife to be?

What about them? Will they be wit other men, is that what your asking?

Wadani   

I will definitely be with other woman along with my wife if I make it to Jannah. But as for her, anaaba u jooga ee maxay nink kale ku fali. :D.

I've never heard that woman will be other men besides their earthly husbands in Jannah.

your up for a surprise mate. with the way your talking, you are gona be too busy for her. she will bounce, no doubt about it.

I don't think woman will sit around while men enjoy these "rewards", surely they wont.

Waxaan jeclaan lahaa inaan Jannada ku dhex arko dadka sida dulmiga ah loo diley oo ku raaxeysanaayaa Jannada, gaar ahaan kuwa al-Shabaab iyo waxa lamidka ah sida xaq darada ku diley...

Tallaabo   

Wadani;936326 wrote:
Tallaabo, they too will get all of their desires fulfilled. Afterall, it's jannah. But it's not spoken of in the Quran because it's ceeb. Would you feel comfortable reading about righteous women being with men, and how these men will satify them and how these men will look physically? I don't think so. Even women wouldn't be comfortable reading such stuff from the holy book.

Why is it ceeb to talk about the number and type of men righteous women would get in Jannah? Will there still be difference in the physical abilities between men and women in Jannah? When the Quran describes the great looks of the female natives of Jannah who will be enjoyed by the male inhabitants of the earth, why do you think there is any shame in encouraging our sisters to look forward to sexy hunks with six packs and so on in paradise waiting for them to fulfil their wildest fetishes?;)

Another Question is, will there be childbirth in paradise?