Sign in to follow this  
Dabrow

FG condemn ras kamboni clan state.

Dabrow   

This is what the federal gov should do. First thing tomorow. This hasty decision behind closed doors by kenya backed ras kamboni shouldnt be accepted.

Dabrow,

The other day I asked you about your previously voiced opposition to Jubbaland state, and your respond (that you did not oppose it) rather surprised me. My laughter is more about your predictability, not necessarily a sign of festivity

I thought they have already done it, called it unconstitutional and refused it before. Maanta dhan mala isalaga celcelinaa, that will do nothing but expose their weakness.

Let them repeat condemning it :D

Somalidu waxay dhahaan war laqabaa xiiso maleh ineey diidaan waa wax un la iska ogyahay oo layaqaano.

Dabrow   

Xiin: You are not sincere now or you didnt understand me before.

I support the idea of a state for the region but the difference is that i want the gov to give its blessing. This has been my position long time and of course i cannot support this version of jubbaland and we have heard this story before. This will be just another short lived caravan.

^^Could you plz summarize your objection against this young state, Dabrow? I don't know what you mean by me not being sincere. I am honest in wanting to understand your objections.

Other than the government refused to accept it, I am not able to deduct any meaningful objection from your post.

Carafaat   

Dabrow;933614 wrote:
Xiin: You are not sincere now or you didnt understand me before.

I support the idea of a state for the region but the difference is that i want the gov to give its blessing. This has been my position long time and of course i cannot support this version of jubbaland and we have heard this story before. This will be just another short lived caravan.

+1.

When this federal government stops dragging its feet and starts to accomplish what it's mandated to do then I'll trust them to form the federal states.