Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Jubbaland MPs en Route to Kismayo to Mark the Adoption of JL Charter

The Zack, Apo, Jacpher , et al, this is assuming a life of its own...the entire politics in the South will be defined around the bold move of dadka Jubbooyinka

LOL @Che,

Awoowe at times Somali politics disappoints , and the wall to wall opposition to Jubbooyinka initiative to unite the people of three regions and establish a peaceful administration was quite frustrating. That the people united and defied the apparent executive overreach of current national leaders is relieving to say the least.

I will pay attention to the MPs in Mogadishu, and whether their flights are delayed or otherwise obstructed.

Expect anything from Hassan and his PM

The Zack   

The parliament session ended in chaos today, I have been told. HAG members told Gedo parliament members yoy can't fly to Kismayu.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw, all MPs will leave Mogadishu for Kismayo I heard more 70 MPs, this is unbelievable its just stunning, what has Culusow up on his sleeves if he couldn't convince these MPs in Mogadishu. Its over, its bye bye Mogadishu and its beef.

This is no short of landslide victory for Kismayo, If Culusow is clever he should concede this one and accept the birth of Jubuland otherwise it risks his seat as the President of Somalia, its too organised, too powerful to shake Villa Somalia with huge sections of Somali MPs going to Kismayo, and specially If Faroole joins them which he will in the next few days as I heard.

Hassan must accept or expect in Kalsoonida ay kala noqdaan all those MPs iyo goboladaas oo dhan oo iswata, and the IC will intervene and pressure him to resign as he lost the confidence of majority of peaceful areas in Somalia and their administrations. No one wants to go back on the progress Somalia has made thus far, and If he's seen as the obstacle, the international community will intervene.

Just like I expected, Zack. I hope the President and PM will at least ensure the safety of MPs who have constitutional views that are different than theirs.

The Zack, if you did not already, listen to Ahmed Madoobe's interview with Garoowe Online. This man has skills awoowe.

WW,

these MPs are heeding to General Looyan's announcement of public ceremony to mark the adoption of Jubbaland constitution. They should be allowed to visit thier constituency and celebrate with them. They are not leaving Mogadishu for good.

Waranle_Warrior;933574 wrote:
If Faroole joins them which he will in the next few days as I heard.

Listen to Madoobe interview, he said he is expecting Puntland leadership to attend after the election of Jubbaland leadership.

^I know but they are going to indicate their support for the creation of Jubbaland while Hassan Culusow is against it. That was my point. Hassan Culusow needs to revise his policy against Kismayo as the people are united and fully behind it as the American revised it when they saw the unity of the Egyptian people against their support for Mubarak.

I'm just warning Hassan Culusow to make a quick, skilled back track soon before its too late like Obama did cleverly.

^^He will have no choice but to accept the constitutional rights of Somali people. This is the new Somalia, he should lead it, not fear it :D

^More than 70 will go to Kismayo, majority of them the D-block lool over 50 are from the D and the rest of the 20 are different clans of Jubooyinka I heard. It has been well organised before, this is masterful. Well done!

gooni   

Che -Guevara;933552 wrote:
Xiin is on fire.

Habar wacashadii baa ka dhamaatay iyo aaway reer tolkey

Natiijadu sawiro maahan iyo xaflad islaamo ka baraanburaan hadafka soomaaliya waa inuu noqdaa hanweyni iyo midnimo

toban madaxweyne qabiileed ma u malaysaan inay reerka meel doogle gaynayaan?

faroole iyo snm galmudug baa la'layahay meel lagula shiro,ka warama hadii sideed kale lagu daro? sow hala isla waasho maahan? mise dad aqoon aad u badan leh baad tihiin oo reer galbeedka wax ku bartay oo meel kalaa wax idinkaga muuqdaan? xagee buraashadu ka dalooshaa?

gooni waa gooni

tiisu waa hal-dhaanle , iyo anna ku darsaday . wuxuu la guuxi jirey waxa maanta ka daadiyey soo harumarka lagaga tallaabsaday Jubbooyinka maaha? marka gooni wax mawduuca ku saabsan qoro , oo uu sidaan oo kale u tirsado waa mar xiinfaniin xarrago faraskii federaalka u fuulay.

Adeer maantoo kale (waa tii Nugaaleede'e) ninkii dareemo ku miray, oo dixi ugu luq-luqay , baroorna faraskii yahay baa ku leh. Cuqdad aan dhammaan , iyo gocosho la gocde iyo nin wax shalay laga tegay ay weli kaa taahayso macno ma leh

Iga baro