Sign in to follow this  
Waranle_Warrior

Caasimada Soomaaliya waa in Sadex Magaalo ku tartamaan midii noqon laheyd

Xaaji Xunjuf;933114 wrote:
You are right if you look good that is xamar.

waar xaaji you can see the xeeb thats xamarjajab ninkaan waranle wuu waashay since when do Laas caanood have a xeeb

Oba hilowlow, that's not Xeeb its the blueness of the sky, look at the picture properly and even a little above where you think is xeeb the blue of the sky extends all the way to the top. Waryaa stop hating.

Chimera   

Waranle_Warrior;933115 wrote:
Chimera what is the point of posting Cafeterias? This is not a contest of which building is more beautiful.

LOOL, we'll see what you have to say in a year's time. The hatred for the republic and all its symbols never ceases to amaze me. What's next, adopt a new official language? A new flag?

Waranle_Warrior;933107 wrote:
Although I think all these cities are beautiful and can be chosen as the Somali capital but I prefer Baraawe.

My vote goes to Baraawe, what do you all think.

That would be a great pick. And I mean it. But it may not be practical.

Sooner or later the status of Mogadishu will be discussed with respect to federalism. The president is avoiding the issue of Upper House and Status of Mogadishu , hoping that he will confuse the issue with the effort to revive Somalia. The question that will inevitably asked as federalism takes off is: Is Mogadishu the capital of federal government, which will be directly administered by the federal government and political representation will be no wise possible for it will be a shared city? Or will it be the capital of a federal region and the capital will have to be moved to somewhere else ?

This will be taken up no matter how hard the president tries to avoid addressing it.

Tallaabo   

Chimera;933124 wrote:
LOOL, we'll see what you have to say in a year's time. The hatred for the republic and all its symbols never ceases to amaze me. What's next, adopt a new official language?
A new flag
?

Yes actually Somalia should give up the blue flag as it is only one part of the five Somali regions. The star in the flag represents an ideology which is no longer relevant.

Chimera   

oba hiloowlow;933130 wrote:
^^

:D

Thank you Chimera LOOOOOOL

Adaa mudan, now I'm out of this silly stuff. :D

Chimera, you are a young passionate man who believes everyone who questions Mogadishu as our capital a hater of Somalia. No one hates anything, Mogadishu was made a capital in 1960 by the Somali people after we gained independence when our first government assumed office. A civil war broke in 1991 and Somalis disintegrated, civil unrest and conflict ensued, the government fall and every Somali went back to their respected regions. Efforts have been going since that time to get the Somalis together and establish a proper Somali government, these efforts have failed many times before but now, for the first time, we are seeing a glimmer hope as a new republic is born again, a new federal system is introduced, a new government which most Somalis are willing to work with was selected and once everything goes to plan the new capital of Somalia will be decided and agreed upon by all the Somalis that disintegrated before or returned to their respected Somali regions.

Tallaabo   

Waranle_Warrior;933141 wrote:
Chimera, you are a young passionate man who believes everyone who questions Mogadishu as our capital a hater of Somalia. No one hates anything, Mogadishu was made a capital in 1960 by the Somali people after we gained independence when our first government assumed office. A civil war broke in 1991 and Somalis disintegrated, civil unrest and conflict ensued, the government fall and every Somali went back to their respected regions. Efforts have been going since that time to get the Somalis together and establish a proper Somali government, these efforts have failed many times before but now, for the first time, we are seeing a glimmer hope as a new republic is born again, a new federal system is introduced, a new government which most Somalis are willing to work with was selected and once everything goes to plan the new capital of Somalia will be decided and agreed upon by all the Somalis that disintegrated before or returned to their respected Somali regions.

Mogadisho's status as the capital of Somalia is set in stone. It is not open to questions.

Chimera   

Waranle_Warrior;933141 wrote:

I would have respected your opinion had you not posted those images as examples of Mogadishu, as if to dismiss the massive reconstruction and return of expats that has happened in the last 20 months. Its difficult to take someone's love for a city, or country serious when they degrade it in such a fashion. I always said that Somalia should have a 3-capital system, and multiple 2nd cities all across the country and with Mogadishu of-course being the paramount metropolis.

WW,

I would not get in Chimera's way - he was hard to stop when Somalia was slipping into the pit . Ii dhaaf Daa'uud Waraqle , he has every right to celebrate for the glimmer of hope and the few bright spots in the land of despair .

And actually believe come 10 years time, the discussion about Somalia will be markedly different provided this current administration focus on the real priorities .