Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

Man, Woman, Sleeping Compartment : - )

Abdinuur   

A man and a woman who have never met before find themselves in the same sleeping carriage of a train.

After the initial embarrassment they both go to sleep, the woman on the top bunk, the man on the lower.

In the middle of the night the woman leans over, wakes the man and says, "I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm awfully cold and I was wondering if you could possibly get me another blanket."

The man leans out and, with a glint in his eye, says, "I've got a better idea... just for tonight, let's pretend we're married."

The woman thinks for a moment. "Why not," she giggles.

"Great," he replies, "Get your own damn blanket!"

HONEY-D   

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha dat was some shit man cant stop laughing. :D:D:D:D:D:D

good 1 bro. keep them coming cuz mama cant wait 2 hear some more :D .

lolololololololol abdinuur that's really funny. at first u feel like saying to the guy "ohh behave" but after that last comment wonder why anyone marries, lol jk

thanx again for the laugh.

Hibo   

looooooooooooooooooooooool stil loooooooooooooooooooooool thats some pretty funny shit yo looooooooooool i thought he was gonna hit that but get ya own shit loooooooooooooooool