Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Muqdisho 1980

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;931882 wrote:
Dadka see u dhalaalayaan dey without any chemicals u marsan. Nuur ayaa ka muuqdo.
Muqdisho - magaalo madaxdeena
!!!!!

just watched the vid. its looks somewhat impoverished and as though the IMF loan repayments have crushed its soul. i'm slowly beginning to decipher the myth of this ''magaalo madaxdeena''.

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;931901 wrote:
^ another child of the glorious kacaan, miyaa sheekaadadu?

No, I'm not feeling the nostalgia for a violent dictatorship either... I just think it's dumb when people create revisionist narratives to legitimize contemporary Somali politics.

Safferz;931903 wrote:
''......... revisionist narratives to legitimize contemporary Somali politics.''

you're the perfect candidate to replace that incompetent state ministry for information. the cleverness shows in your outrageous statements. sida kuu waad, inaar. kulaaha revisionist?...i don't even know what that means anymore because of all these uppity intellectuals.

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;931907 wrote:
you're the perfect candidate to replace that incompetent state ministry for information. the cleverness shows in your outrageous statements. sida kuu waad, inaar. kulaaha
revisionist?
...i don't even know what that means anymore because of all these uppity intellectuals.

I thought you had a degree from the UK, Alpha? I didn't say anything above middle school reading level, and you're embarrassing yourself by flaunting your anti-intellectualism. If you don't understand a word I've used, you can look it up in the dictionary instead of trying to mock me for using bigger words than you're comfortable with.

Safferz   

Apophis;931918 wrote:
He has actually succeeded in mocking you because as an American, you've failed to notice the quite obvious sarcastic tone in his post. I'm afraid you've fallen for a classic British tactic i.e 'pretend to be ignorant'.

I'm not American, and you're generous to assume Alpha is feigning ignorance.

Apophis;931918 wrote:
He has actually succeeded in mocking you because as an American, you've failed to notice the quite obvious sarcastic tone in his post. I'm afraid you've fallen for a classic British tactic i.e 'pretend to be ignorant'.

You couldn't help your knee-jerk reaction.

Tallaabo   

I think the government of Somaliland needs to learn a thing or two from the kacaan government when it comes to land management and the enforcement of the law. A very nice video indeed.

Blessed   

Love this video.. it starts with my favourit Khadra Daahir song and then the clam way people are going about their business and how the streets are so clean... wow.