Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

christian Somalis

for love of god sub, there are no such laws in Somalia just a bad attitude and that is the issue I have with Somalis living abroad enjoying freedoms advocating against it for others

Wadani   

Jacpher;930689 wrote:
If you born into christian or Jewish family, you get a pass. If you convert, cut his head off miyaa sheekadu. What about through interreligious marriage?
Another law applies? None of these sound so fair and don't go according to Islamic teaching
. No one comes to this world out of the womb Christian or Jewish. It's his/her parents that turn them into Christian or Jewish.

So what laws do u think apply in all of the scenarios u outlined above?

Jacpher   

Naxar Nugaaleed;930736 wrote:
for love of god sub, there are no such laws in Somalia just a bad attitude and that is the issue I have with Somalis living abroad enjoying freedoms advocating against it for others

Right. Somalia has NO laws.

Jacpher   

Naxar Nugaaleed;930742 wrote:
there are laws to punish converts?

^No, no laws at all. Just a jungle full of nomads and monkeys running around.

Jacpher   

Wadani;930739 wrote:
So what laws do u think apply in all of the scenarios u outlined above?

I'm not sure since I don't live there. I'll have to look up the constitution. I'm sure it's addressed in there.

Jacpher   

^My words are mockery and sarcasm but you actually do believe your words, no laws in this jungle called Somalia.

Wadani   

Jacpher;930746 wrote:
I'm not sure since I don't live there. I'll have to look up the constitution. I'm sure it's addressed in there.

I meant Islamically.

Coofle   

Che -Guevara;930639 wrote:
Diversity is good.

Except in Religion.... we should Remain Sunnah Muslims...our grand father were all sunnah muslims..

Xaaji Xunjuf;930665 wrote:
There is no such thing as freedom of religion in a Muslim country apostates should not be encouraged if they want to be Christians or Jews or Hindus they should do it else where. How ever born Christians families who were born as Christians or Jews should be respected.

I agree. Apostasy should not be encouraged in Somalia. If one comes from a Christian or Jewish family than he should be treated fairly. But a Somali Muslim apostasizing ?? Definitely not okay.

xabad   

Christians in Somalia ! Christians in Somalia ! :mad: if only we had all gotten behind AS, this would have been taken care of. Che are you really a Muslim ?

Haatu   

Apophis;930891 wrote:
I thought to be a hypocrite was a big sin in Islam. I'm talking to those who enjoy freedom of religion in their adoptive country and want to deny those rights they so very much utilise to those in their homeland. That's you DrKaneca.

Hypocrisy in Islam = hypocrisy in belief. Not what you're suggesting.

Haatu   

Apophis;930894 wrote:
Nonsense. I'm pretty sure hypocrisy in action isn't allowed. We know this religion as much as you do sxb, can't BS us.

Hypocrisy in action is a sin, hypocrisy in belief is kufr. It is the latter that is mentioned mostly in the Qur'an and is a bigger deal. Case in point the Munaafiqiin of Madiina who were in cohorts with the Jews during the time of the prophet PBUH.