Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Warlordism is back. General Indhocade tries to capture Mogadishu Airport

Waryaa jacpher i dont support Amiir Axmed Godane and the Queen of England i would have date her if she was 28 years old. As for sheikh indhocade al markaawi he is a general of the Somali army he deserves respect he was ranked tot he rank of General by former President Sh Shrif. Never liked Sharon horta is he still in coma. As for Pope Francis of Argentina i just welcomed him and i think that's a polite way of dealing with the new pope especially because the new pope is not a European Pope.

Gheelle.T;928755 wrote:
Xajigu waa funny. Xaaji's logic is very simple and is "anyone who he deems to be the enemy of his enemy (D-B)" deserve his praises. Hence why he loves and admires Indhacade and likes.
:)

Whats D B . ma dawlada Budland?

Jacpher   

^Duriyadda Berbera.

Saaxiib ha kuu macaanaato. Hopefully one of your spiritual leaders will bring recognition.

Ma dawlada Bosaaaso ba hada, D B dan garan wayey qabil na maha Dawlad na maha Dal na maha ma wax la cuna ba hada:D

jacpher meesha kulul hadalkeeda iga daa

D.O.C   

General indha cadde is the most coherent warlord i have ever known. He is able to put this ****** weak government to its knee. I hope he does that...

indhocadde ruins every organisation he is part of, Hassan Daahir aweys told him once '' dont come near me,you ruin everything''.. balaayo la indho cadaato the biggest flip flopper i've seen in my entire life.

The sheikh is not a flipflopper he goes with the time just because he has a significant cv doesn't mean he is a flipflopper yes he was a memeber of xisbal xasuuq but he just made an alliance with the former courts leader sh sharif thats not a bad deal. Leave sheikh indhocade al markaawi alone.

Xaaji he was part of USC,JVA,ICU,Isbaheysiga dib u xoreynta,Hisbul Islam,Ahlusunna,Al shabaab and TFG And now the mofo is a general freaking Mo,oryaan iga dheh.

He was the spiritual leader of usc hows that bad he was sheikh al balad of marka and governor of marka he was working with the jva admin which was not a bad thing to do he later supported the courts.But than later joined xisbal islam because he thought they could be a bridge between the shabaab and the government. He later joined the government how is that bad. The sheikh is not a m00ryaan

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL the guy joined the tfg because Al shabaab said they will kill him within 24 hrs..This man should be locked up i hate this guy Munaafaq shaydaan waaye

metta   

I heard this guy tried to lobby the Fiqi*shini in Sool about having him represent them in Somaliland. When there is an opportunity, he will run towards it.

metta   

The only Somali I respect is Hassan Dahir Aweys. I may not agree with his ideology or his principles but at least you know what you are getting with this old man. He has been saying the same thing since over 30 years.

Khadafi   

good riddance, ninka dadka xoog wehbiyaasha marka iyo baraawe ka gadi jiray soomaha. indhodhace was serpent of all somali warlords. Since maxamed dheere was in prisoned why not him also.