Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Cabdi Xoosh Booby:My properties are forcefully occupied in Mogadishu

Waranle i have nothing against regular people who bought their properties in a xalaal way to get them back infact i have never supported guryo dadoow la heysto ab iyo issirna uma lihi but what i can't stand is Booli qaran people claiming properties they got in a fallicious way and i will fight them by any means the same way i will fight for innocent peoples right to get their properties.back. war dhamaaday sow mahaa

That's fair point but Booli Qaran waxa laga qaadayona waa in sharciga loo maraa kuwa guryahay hada xooga kuhaystana waa in sharciga loo maraa.

Waxaaga waxad kuheli karaa shacri, xoosh waxaa wax looga qaadi karaa sharci waxaana wax lagu siin karaa sharci, dadka dhan sharciga ayaa uwada dhaxeeya.

Kaliya waxaan diidanahay sharci la'aanta iyo in iyadoo aan waxba lacadeeynin sharcigana lamarin la iska ladhoho waa Booli Qaran an excuse kuwa hada haysta ay isaga sii jiraan ama ku xalaaleystaan. Anarchism iyo looting corp inta la iska dhaafo everything should be done orderly and through legal means.

I got one question tho how will people who inherited goofaf's from son to son prove that its really their land without any documents while the booli qaran crew will have documents taasna xisaabta ku dar. This shid is complicated

^If everything is done orderly and within the law they should be able to because there difference sources of law applied. It wouldn't be one source, Xeer Somali, Sharciga diinta Islaamka, international laws, kuwii hore ee dowlada, kuwa cusub. Mideeda kale dad waxa joogaa taariikhdi iyo sidi wax dhaceen oo dhan lasocda ayaa lahelaayaa oo meelkasta kusuga Puntland, Somaliland, Muqdsisho and the rest of the world in the diaspora.

Wax hadii larabo in sifiican loo qabto cadaaladna lasameeyo, waa very simple.

D.O.C   

What goes around comes around... Xoosh shouldn't be complaining as he had done the same thing in his cousin' era. May allah forgive me if any of my comment about this dude is wrongfully posted, but this is what I heard about him.

NGONGE   

oba hiloowlow;927915 wrote:
if this nigga even comes close to xamar
i will make sure he gets shot between his eyes
wallee iyo billee

Oba is a warlord! :D

^lool @After bad guys. Then start with the ones that killed the two guys(one was MP i believe ) who simply demanded their properties back from the ********s who were occupying for the last 20 yrs and so if you r the real Sharif.

Also, I have came to know when I was in Xamar that 90% of the properties that was on the sea shore were owned by the Government (even the Liido Restaurant that was bombed last time). and yet you see certain ppl are benefiting from it.

Marka naga daa dee xabadaadu dad gooni ah bay aragtaaye

Somalia   

Somalia;927903 wrote:
Booli Qaran are making it hard for the rest of us niggas with legitimate claims, gots damns

Gabbal;927912 wrote:
Xoosh was part of a group of wealthy men which included Uunlaaye and Jirde Hussein. Why try to delegitimize his hard work? He has not worked a day in government. If he got to his level because of nepotism certainly a lot more members of his clan would be in that group and certainly much more who were political insiders.. Then they ask why Somalis cannot find peace

Indeed he was a businessman, I retract my ignorant statement.