Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

President Xassan sheikh, Gangs broke into my Villa Somalia weapon storage

Dawladiid websites . Useless lets focus on facts. Let me ask you question lately we been getting bad signals from Hargesa admin is there animosity between FG and Hargesa admin.

Somalia   

oba hiloowlow;927820 wrote:
granpa wrote that exactly

Lol, I don't steal quotes, I bet no one wrote that, Oba what is happening to you, I think this is the HAG disorder taking over.

The only antidote can be found in Garowe, make your pilgrimage as soon as possible :D

malistar2012;927819 wrote:
Dawladiid websites . Useless lets focus on facts. Let me ask you question lately we been getting bad signals from Hargesa admin is there animosity between FG and Hargesa admin.

No not really everything seem fine , Somaliland is still ready to hold talks with Somalia , in a foreign country, the Xamar admin just needs to be ready for the talks because SL government is ready.

D.O.C   

Precisely! and that is why every criminal in koonfur is claiming to be a member of alshabab, xibul islaam, or sunna wal jamaca. It is a chess game, you will have to make the right move! That part of the wolrd is not a country any more, it is more like a field to play.

D.O.C   

Apophis;927825 wrote:
A sign of things to come. BTW, if Indhacadee can be called a sheikh then why can't I? I mean what's the process to being shekhified??

Precisely! and that is why every criminal in koonfur is claiming to be a member of alshabab, xibul islaam, or sunna wal jamaca. It is a chess game, you will have to make the right move! That part of the wolrd is not a country any more, it is more like a field to play.

xabad   

another hater on the artificial hate koonfur brigade. war, is it some sort of initiation ceremony that every one of you has to go through.?

metta   

This is a fake story. I am ashamed that Boramanews wrote this lies as well. It's a lie. Boramanews was one of my favourite news sites but I will now cross it off my list.

Odey   

Another FAKE One!, didn't happen as suggested here. Simply a re-armamentt of the brigade that looks after the Villa Somalia and weapons are still there.

Come on! give us a break. Why all this hate on MOG and Konfuur in general?

This is true and almost all of the Somali web portals are reporting the story. Its nothing new it just shows what all the people were concerned about which is that that this government does not have the capacity to control the arms and restrict access just yet.

This is a small incident that can be overlooked but the main concern is to avoid occurrences when the new arms arrive.