Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

E-Books

I'm looking for a place or places where i can download free ebooks. I remember there were few online forums where you can find/search any book you want but seems I lost all the links.

If any of you is familiar with such sources i would be grateful.

Thanks

JB,

inaar, some people are barely literate marka how dare you talk of e-books...ma istidhi? for goodness where is siyaad barre when you need his intervention? he may need to visit hargeisa again but to atone for his sins. down with the small elite with kindles!!!! power belongs to the masses!!!! kacaan of the people will start soon. literacy rates compliant with MDG is the target.

R.I.P - Siyaad Barre.

^ i thought he died in abuja, inaar? but its also been alleged that he was buried in gedo. we have to exhume his remains to investigate....exactly how he died, immediately. i heard a little rumour that hassan shiekh mohamud had something to do with it. this guy has been groomed for the role....when has a somali leader ever worn Armani suits? you're silly if you believe he's an NGO worker turned president, walle.

There are some online sites where people upload their own e-books and share with others ,,,, It is like it has everything you need from fiction to technical to so and so ....... One can simply search what he/she is looking for.

Maqane   

Jacaylbaro;927647 wrote:
There are some online sites where people upload their own e-books and share with others ,,,, It is like it has everything you need from fiction to technical to so and so ....... One can simply search what he/she is looking for.

Sxb, Wali miyaadan Sheegin buugaagta aad raadineeysid nuucoodo, whether English based or Somali....

Hadii aad raadineeydid buugag luqadda English-ka ku qoran then http://www.wowebook.com/ is the best place for you.

Blessed   

Hey JB.. not sure what you're looking for but have used these sites to access books, mostly academic but they pretty much have everything.

4shared,com

scribd.com

books.google.com

Also..

lulu.com - self publishers.

Thank you Blessed and all ....

I'm familiar with Amazon and other book sites but the fact that i cannot buy with a credit card, I want s place where I can download them for free. I love Piratebay but let me see if you guys have other sources as well.