Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Somaliland and Israel (Xaaji X?)

D.O.C   

You can take the car out of the city, but you can't take city out of the car.

Israelites + Zionists = Jews

Jew - Zionists = Israelites

Jews - Israelites = Zionists

The jews are manipulative human beings, they can even change from one form to another as they wish, it is where the greatest magicians of the world descended from. Their previous name was israelites, however they have been changing the names from thousands of years, and probably in few years time they will change to something else in another they will be called something else rather then jews. 4 thousand years ago, there was only one country that accepted israelites into their land, this country was ethiopia, up to now, they have great community in ethiopia but they never helped their lost cousins not even accepted when they were refugees. The Ethiopian community in israel has never been accepted by israel governement as one of their own people.

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;926807 wrote:
A puntlander becomes president of Somalia:D

That's the bit you take from my theory wow :D

Somalia, i dont think we will see a Puntian President , the unuka supremacist will not allow you to come near the Dam jadiid admin:D

But your theory was quiet funny i have to say but we would not throw Brother Hassan under the train like that. We want to help Hassan, he is not our rival.we just need to practice on our xaayow dialect and all will be fine.

D.O.C   

NGONGE;926823 wrote:
^^ Ok. You got our attention. Now start to talk sense please.

It would have been nice to reply my comment in more positive manner, but i know where you stand NOW! FYI i don't have to agree with you, if i think your artical illogical.

D.O.C;926818 wrote:
You can take the car out of the city, but you can't take city out of the car.

Israelites + Zionists = Jews

Jew - Zionists = Israelites

Jews - Israelites = Zionists

The jews are manipulative human beings, they can even change from one form to another as they wish, it is where the greatest magicians of the world descended from. Their previous name was israelites, however they have been changing the names from thousands of years, and probably in few years time they will change to something else in another they will be called something else rather then jews. 4 thousand years ago, there was only one country that accepted israelites into their land, this country was ethiopia, up to now, they have great community in ethiopia but they never helped their lost cousins not even accepted when they were refugees. The Ethiopian community in israel has never been accepted by israel governement as one of their own people.

i think you are confusing a few things they haven't changed their name the descendants of Juda are called Judean people or Yahuudi. The Israel nickname was the Nickname of Prophet Jacob ibn Prophet Ishaak ibn Prophet Ibrahim. So if you want to call upon all Hebrew speakers you say israeli. But if you want to refer to one specefic tribe with in the Israeli community you say Yahuudi the descendants of one particular son of Prophet Jacob. But to call people who speak the Hebrew language magicians and all bad things is not good they also have doctors scientists professors and so on. There is no community in the world who are entirely evil. It is true that the Israeli goverment do not really like immigrants not just Ethiopians but all non Jewish immigrants. They want to maintain the Jewish identity. But these are the works of the Zionist goverment. But to say that all jews who live outside isreal are bad is not correct. There are still about six and a half million Jewish Americans in the US and others across the world. Not every jew is a Zionist.

Xaaji Xunjuf;926827 wrote:
Somalia, i dont think we will see a Puntian President , the unuka supremacist will not allow you to come near the Dam jadiid admin:D

But your theory was quiet funny i have to say but we would not throw Brother Hassan under the train like that. We want to help Hassan, he is not our rival.we just need to practice on our xaayow dialect and all will be fine.

its is childish to say their wont be a president who hails from Puntland in the near future, this whole HAG/damjadiid crap is nothing but mental intimidation, how can one expect to run a country from a community fund, it is in the nature of human beings to want to explain phenomena so as to have predictable patterns when a political party wins they want to believe that they have tapped into some reservoir that no other party has ever seen,and that future victories are inevitable, this idea is popular until they taste defeat, then its back to the rat race. I would say the end of hassan sheikh mahamouds presidency will be the end of the damjadiid/HAG persona, and I am sure in the future other such organization will emerge claiming to have control dominion over the country.

back to the subject at hand, any somali who believe he can find ally ship in the zionist state is sheep to the slaughter house.

Sullayman the HAG has played it well they have the capital on lock militarily and economically they will be the power house. The civil war made them harder than anything this is not the 60s and 70s when the Puntlanders could just chip in the Mogadishu societies. Heck they even lost their PM position they had a former alliance but it was officially broken with the dam jadiid and hassan taking office. It will be very hard to lead Somalia for the Puntians, since the conflict officially ended between the unukians and the habr gangster community. I think the dam jadiid will reign over Somalia for a long period they have the Arab world backing them and even the west. And they are similar to the ruling elite of the Egyptian Muslim brotherhood.

D.O.C   

Judaism is the religion, and can not be referred to people or person. However you are correct to relate yuhud as a person or people although the word comes from arabic language. We in the same wavelength in this matter in spite of that, you mingling two different languages into one. My conclusion about this forum is, we should not as believers seek help in any kind with this nation. Even desperation has its own limits..... i am out!

Christians and Jews are both not Muslims but we sure have no problem with those who say god has a son. i dont think we should not discriminate against the jews its not a nice thing to do. Gaal wa gaal, gaalna gaal kale kama fadli badna.

Xaaji Xunjuf;926844 wrote:
Sullayman the HAG has played it well they have the capital on lock militarily and economically they will be the power house. The civil war made them harder than anything this is not the 60s and 70s when the Puntlanders could just chip in the Mogadishu societies. Heck they even lost their PM position they had a former alliance but it was officially broken with the dam jadiid and hassan taking office. It will be very hard to lead Somalia for the Puntians, since the conflict officially ended between the unukians and the habr gangster community. I think the dam jadiid will reign over Somalia for a long period they have the Arab world backing them and even the west. And they are similar to the ruling elite of the Egyptian Muslim brotherhood.

you mean to tell me a Canadian community organization that lives of well fair has the means to have the capital on lock, dont make me laugh the closest a somali group has ever come to have complete political dominance in mugdishu aside from said barres regime was the carter transitional government and we all know how a spectacular failure that turned out to be, I think this whole HAG this damjadiid that is nothing more than mugdishu politicians doing what they know best intimidation thsi time its mental intimidation, I doubt however anyone will fall for it I can grantee you that the next somali president will not be from the unuka people the political landscape was ripe for the picking during the currents presidents campaign, its not the case this time, I suspect minority clans might have odds greater than hassans mahamouds group. I will say this again and again the HAG, has no power just luck, and people who are gullible to believe anything.

The Sage   

I don't really have any issues with people who are Jewish in general but I cannot tolerate Israelis and what their state stands for. I think SL should be wary of any gestures from Israel as anyone taken from them will undoubtely come at a price.

The funny thing is that the Arab nations fare no better when it comes to the treatment of Somalis, which just goes to show you that finding true partners in the international community is a hollow notion indeed

The Sage;926882 wrote:
I don't really have any issues with people who are Jewish in general but I cannot tolerate Israelis and what their state stands for. I think SL should be wary of any gestures from Israel as anyone taken from them will undoubtely come at a price.

The funny thing is that the Arab nations fare no better when it comes to the treatment of Somalis, which just goes to show you that finding true partners in the international community is a hollow notion indeed

Somaliland needs/should seek the support of Isreal with no doubts. All those Arab nations could give a @#$#@ about your African....

Interest always comes first, break bread with those that you can benefit with.

Not all arabs dislike Somaliland just the Saudis and Egyptians, the Kuwaitis and UAE are very noble Arabs. The Egyptians and Saudis have deep seated hatred for Somaliland. As for the isrealis , as President Siilaanyo would say tallo qaran baanu ka yeeleynayna:D