Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Somaliland and Israel (Xaaji X?)

^^^Support those towelhead all you want, but chill with the anti Semitic rhetoric while supporting Somaliland. You're not doing Somaliland no favour by doing this my friend.

I am not anti semitic i have nothing against Israeli people or people of Jewish ancestry, but to point out the hypocrisy of Zionist is not a major sin you know as for the towelheads they are not all bad ofcourse some of their interest conflict with ours hence why we cannot be friends with them Egypt Saudi Arabia Libiya and all the others are useless arab states. So we could care less about them but the others we wish to have good relations with those nobles from Kuwait and UAE,We should not generalize them all thats all i am saying.

gooni   

XX..police'ku wuxuu yiraahdaa hadaad war suuqeed maqasho waxbaa ka jira ama wax siyaado ah baa lagu daray ama wax siyaado ah baa laga dhimay

Malaga yaabaa hadafku inuu ka fog yahay reer binhaashim, oo urdun dhacdaa dariiqa loo maro tel aviv.?

Well Somaliland will do everything to secure their national interests in the region and beyond the region, i think we should not let emotions interrupt the policies of Somaliland. If Somaliland can have dialogue after 21 years with the rivals next door, than i am sure they can have have talks with any one including the Jewish state.

Illyria   

Of all the ills that fell on the Somalis over the years, the worse has been the loss of 'Han' iyo 'Qab', which were distinguishing traits which set Somalis apart in antiquity as eloquently captured in the age old proverb 'Waad dhimanaysaa, Bakhtiga looma cuno'. Now, it seems all that is gone. Begging, which was a thing 'laga faano' has now become an accepted national practice where the elites are staging contests in who could get the most handouts.

Somalis once were masters of their destiny and domain. Not any more.

That is the lesson to be taken. People whose whole existence hings on 'whomever can feed me is my master'.

Ceeb iyo calool xumo iga dheh.

And by the way, there is nothing wrong with the Jews as people. After all they are the children of Abraham.

gooni   

Xaaji Xunjuf;926959 wrote:
Well Somaliland will do everything to secure their national interests in the region and beyond the region, i think we should not let emotions interrupt the policies of Somaliland. If Somaliland can have dialogue after 21 years with the rivals next door, than i am sure they can have have talks with any one including the Jewish state.

I thought somali language can fit indirect words i'm not talking police and snm,it is deep love that snm writers to the tel aviv and they want to make somali national jewish lovers which is ridiculous

Ha, fogaan saaxiib urdun ku ekow notional interest wali maadan gaarin.

There is never deep love for anything its all about interests wax Yahuud iyo maraykan iyo danish iyo ruush lugu kala jeclaado ma jiraan eeh wa dano ay dalalku ay leeyihin oo ay raban inay dantooda ku fushaadaan markasay xidhiidh la yeeshan. Yahuudu Somalida , maxay u dhintay horta aynu nacna be ah , nafar Somali ah horta ma dileen. Yahuudu wabay caawiyeen Somalia, iyagu gacan siinyaa taliyaasha iyo ciidamada kenya oo ay aad u tababareen siday u jabin lahayeen shabaab. Waliga cidna lama naco cidna lama jeclaado dantada uun ba la eegta.