Sign in to follow this  
malistar2012

After covering large sections of the country and the major domestic policy achievements ,

Funding alshabaab where is the proof evidence is needed to back up ur claim oba

I have never supported amiir godane you have to bring proof for that to

Hag sahal what are we talking about i am not dividing anything the division with in ur country is not my fault

I was the one who was opposed to clan federalism did ur elites including the one in xamar listen no they approved. The constitution how is it my fault than tell me you choose to be divided

Malistar that was not for you it was for oba who came with stuff we defeated somaliland because hillary took a picture with us.

I wish xamar somalia all the peace and stability do not ever get that wrong. I my self wish to invest there in the future. I just believe we should be good neighbors instead of being forced be in one country against our will. I believe in peaceful solution i do not wish to rule over you and no somalilander wants that. But somalilanders will not allow foreigners to rule over them. I have no right to say somalilanders have the right to remove amisom govt from xamar. Because its urs and and wats our is ours. I always say waxad idinku isla jeceshihin wanu idin la jecelnahay waxan anagu isla jecelnahay nala jeclaada. If we do that than we will be even great allies in the region

Xaaji Xunjuf;926747 wrote:
Malistar that was not for you it was for oba who came with stuff we defeated somaliland because hillary took a picture with us.

I wish xamar somalia all the peace and stability do not ever get that wrong. I my self wish to invest there in the future. I just believe we should be good neighbors instead of being forced be in one country against our will. I believe in peaceful solution i do not wish to rule over you and no somalilander wants that. But somalilanders will not allow foreigners to rule over them. I have no right to say somalilanders have the right to remove amisom govt from xamar. Because its urs and and wats our is ours. I always say waxad idinku isla jeceshihin wanu idin la jecelnahay waxan anagu isla jecelnahay nala jeclaada. If we do that than we will be even great allies in the region

As much as I disagree with Xaaji from time to time, I have an immense amount of respect for him.

He truly cares for the best interests of all Somali people.