Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Saacid visits his former hometown

The Zack   

PM visits Dhuuso Mareeb, the place he was born. His father and grand father were also born there. However, it is a place he can no longer call home. Abwaan folks took over the place.

NGONGE   

^^ Between fighting Xabashis and Somalis, you're really not leaving yourself any time for fan, Zack. :D

The Zack   

NGONGE;923771 wrote:
^^ Between fighting Xabashis and Somalis, you're really not leaving yourself any time for fan, Zack.
:D

Ha ha i didnt notice fighting Somalis would be this much fun. Meel khalad ahaan xabada ku ridi jiray NGONGEyow! Well this is HAG and HAG shadows like the PM i am protesting against, not somalis.

The Zack   

Oba, welcome is used when you are welcoming someone to your place. Abwaan who now owns Saacid's old house in DhuusoMareeb should welcome home, not you UNUKA yahow! :)

The Zack;923779 wrote:
Oba, welcome is used when you are welcoming someone to your place. Abwaan who now owns Saacid's old house in DhuusoMareeb should welcome home, not you UNUKA yahow!
:)

It is my place abwaan is my abti dee!!

tumblr_lyrro3TvbF1r9v3eso1_500.gif

NGONGE   

Dee xiga kale na TPLF (or whatever they're called) baad la dagaalamaysay and not all Xabashis. :D

p.s.

I get confused between Uunka and HAG, are they not the same people? Am right in thinking that Uunka (as a friend of mine would joke) are fond of donkeys whilst Abawaan's lot are the Hassan Dhair, Caydiid ad the like lot? But they're all (in a mannar of speaking) are HAG, right?

The Zack   

sharma-arke451;923783 wrote:
walee rag waa isku maqanyahay,,,,,,,,, allow sahal

:D :D

I wonder if Saacid can tell the settlers of DhuusoMareeb, "Folks, we want our houses back!"

The Zack   

NGONGE;923784 wrote:
Dee xiga kale na TPLF (or whatever they're called) baad la dagaalamaysay and not all Xabashis.
:D

p.s.

I get confused between Uunka and HAG, are they not the same people? Am right in thinking that Uunka (as a friend of mine would joke) are fond of donkeys whilst Abawaan's lot are the Hassan Dhair, Caydiid ad the like lot? But they're all (in a mannar of speaking) are HAG, right?

UNUKA are fonded with donkeys aa LOOOL. Haa UNUKA are the xaayows of Mahadaay. The HAG are the indhocade people. They are different, they have different cultures but similar trends when it comes to people's lands. UNUKa forcefully control Xamar. HAG pushed Gedo people from most of Galgaduud. They also controlled Shabeelaha Hoose for a while. Now they want Jubbada Hoose. They are on the move. Dont know the real rhyme and reason of their constant movement.

There was a time that saacids clan lived in a huge portion of dhuusamareeb but demographics changed the past 30 years . many of saacid clan migrated to Kismayo and gedo. Abwaan and his kin moved in, i think saacid is strengthening the relations between walalahaa galguduud, as he is battling walaalaha kenya.

nuune   
Zack, hope casharkii naxwaha inuu meel fiican kuu marayo, and by now inaad Alfiyah bilowdey, mise Mulxatul Icraab baad wali la rafaneysaa.

The Zack   

Loool@Nuune.

Ninyahow gabdho damiiniin ah baan wada qaadanaaa oo maanta dhan loogu soo ceceliyo. Baabul icraab maaanan dhaafin wali. Laakin 8 magaca ee mucrabka ah, 3da afcaal mucrabka ah iyo dhamaan inta mubhanka kor kaan ka aqaanaaa.

nuune   

abshir, marba hadaad mareyso baabul icraab, siba si bey dhaantaa, gabdhaha damiiniinta adigu maad casharka gooni oogu akhrisid, sidaa baan anba sameyn jirey kuwa damiiniin oo inagu jirey, waagii danbe saan tu oogu dhigi jirey casharka ayaan isla baxney.