Sign in to follow this  
raula

Childcare Assistance Misuse

Sensei   

Total moral corruption at its best. Wonder if the whistle-blower is Somali woman ? Somalis will have to comprehend that the system was created to be benefited from lawfully, and not to be exploited. Yasmin Ali and her colleagues Ilaahay ha u naxariisto!

STOIC   

Hope she saved some of that money since Uncle Sam will make her forfeit all the two million dollars she took per year! Uncle Sam don't play. They will confiscate every file, every financial record, everything except the furniture in her office.

According to the government, if you receive funds by fraud (or apparently in this case) or by overpayment by childcare or medicaid all they have to do is to prove a "dirty" dollar is connected. It is sufficient enough to say there was an ill-gotten $ and it was spent by you and next thing your *** is in jail

This sort of things happens mostly in healthcare where unnecessary procedure is done and billed.I have seen it with my eyes and all it takes is uncle Sam one day do some neat bookkeeping and your assss be on the radar.

raula   

^^^I know, i wanted to change it to something else but for some reason when i went to edit-couldn't change the title. In any case, the deed was done :D & you get the pic.

I actually know the lady lol & her family. Still no remorse but i hope she's resilient :D

Apophis-get outta town waryaa :D

Handing out social assistance in the form of cash is one of the most moronic government policies I've ever seen. Social assistance in general is a bad idea in heterogeneous societies.