Sign in to follow this  
Dabrow

Axmed Madoobe puts the blame on Saxardiid for clan fights in Kismaayo

Gabbal   

Where is Xiin and his anti-government cantarabaqash that started on the day when his "stakeholder" group didn't get the PM position.

They have been misusing the Jubbaland issue to wage an inappropriate and hyper-partisan war of delegitimacy against the new government.

Now we have the top two stakeholders of the Jubbaland conference, Aw-Libaax of Gedo and Madoobe of Dhooblay, blaming Saxardiid of Af-Madoow for starting a clan clash which is exactly what I and other people with xog of the issue have been saying. They said 18 men paid by Mogadishu or disruption sponsored by Mogadishu was the problem when the issue was and is about Af-Madoow oriented troops going into Guulwade neighborhood of Kismaayo and kidnapping and beating up a Gedo man by the name of Labo Garle under a false guise of being a Shabaab strongman.

The police station was taken over by Gedo boys, their men freed, and the Af-Madoow boys that came for reinforcement beimg chased to the outskirts of town towards AMISOM base. They are now sitting to calm the issue and make sure an issue of this nature does not arise again. It is telling Ahmed Madoobe says this in a Gedo-oriented hotel Tawakal that functions as a political meeting point of the Gedo boys. Waa raganimo.

I am glad these men have taken ownership of the issue from the misuse and hostility sowing rhetoric of the Xiins and Mooges of this world.

The Zack   

LOL@Saxardiid of Af-Madow and Madoobe of Dhoobley :D :D For your information, the two men are of the same sub-sub-sub-sub clan and are from the same exact xaafad. Shows how unreliable your sources are, doesn't it?

As for what really happened.. listen to the interior minister.... word by word what he said "Dhibaato kama dhicin magaalada, wax yaroo ciidamada dhexdooda ah bey aheyd, intiina maamulka si fiican u xakameeyay

Don't take my word for it, listen to him..

http://dhanaan.com/dhanaan/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Warbixintii-Cabdikariin-Guuleed-ee-Kismaayo.mp3

Now, we need a proof that shows Madoobe said what you folks are claiming he said to the taliyaha ciidanka qaranka ee Jubooyinka GENERAL SAXARDIID... I highly doubt this claim. The above qouted comments from Aw Libaax indicate that Aw Libaax is asking the General to find the thugs, nothing less nothing more.

One more note, some keep claiming the militia took over the station and freed their men, well.. if that is the case why has their commander, Laba-gadhle, got killed? Why 7 out of 9 deceased are part of the militia? Normally you don't suffer the worst causalities and still win a war That is not very common, not in Somalia. We get daily calls from very reliable people in Kismayu, we are aware what happened and how it happened. This was NOT a clan war. Gedo people and Jubooyinka are on the same side.

The Zack;921745 wrote:
This was NOT a clan war. Gedo people and Jubooyinka are on the same side.

Intaa my freind Gabal ma fahmi karo.

He envions a Gedo with dominant militia muscle that kills its way to victory ..:D, so even this simple security forces vs bunch of angry militia attempting to free one of their from a police station represents a O vs Gedo boys. The government is acting very weird these days .

For the record I have no issue with the PM post. Saacid, if that soothers Gabal's feelings, does not seem to be a player in this fight. It is president Hassan's that is talking about Kismayo all the time.

Gabbal   

Xiin-

I am on record supporting the Jubbaland initiative. Despite what you feel I favor peace, brotherhood, and I also believe in devolved government whose responsibilities are shared in the Federalist espoused model. I just find your recent cusade unfortunate and also sense you might be taking advantage of this in an unproductive manner for politically partisan expedient manner.

It is important for you to understand we differ on strategy not the end goal.

Zack-

You are still running around with websites hosted in diaspora basements. Labo-Garle is not a militia leader. He is a businessman who has a farm near Kismaayo. The ambush he suffered going about his daily routine is what lead to that unfortunate clash. This is my last response to you on this issue young man. I find your engagement very unsuitable.

The Zack   

Gabbal, i really care less if you respond to me or not. I will, however, correct any misinformation posted about Jubbaland. Peace out!

It is very shameful for some to come to a Somali forum like SOL and claim that their "Gedo boys" beat the hell out of others LOL. Even if it is true, taas baaba wax lagu faano aheyn. Waliba marka ay xaqiiqada ka fog tahay. The link i posted has an audio from the interior minister.

Somalia   

Waxaan la yaabey that these two clans are supposed to share a state, then you have this Gabbal character saying Gedo boys flew to the rescue, they were amazing, so strong, war yaa aamusiya.. So sad

This is as sad as one dugaag on another forum who posted Puntland intelligence service is behind the unrest.

gooni   

Aniga laftaydu waan maqlay puntland lug xoog leh bay ku lee dahay morgana shalay galab buu ka degay kismaayo

Hadaayada alla iska leh lakiin lama sheegin puntland oo shir daacada inta qabatay miro fiican laga cunay

Mooge   

Guys don't mind gabbal kid. He still thinks the days of seeraar and the JVA are here. All he understands is village boy talk. Lool

There will never be jubbaland . Its all gimmick and volatile coz some people will never be happy and the ppl that will be affected in the end will be the locals.

The Zack   

Macalinka. I will bw honest with you, if Reer Gedo dont wake up and kick these spoilers out, i can see the State moving on without them. After all the federal law requires two gobols to make a state. Lower Jubba and Middle Jubba can have their own state.