Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Game of Thrones Season 3 Trailer

I already know what's going to happen in season 3 and season 4.

The White Walkers will and can only be defeated by the Dragons controlled by Daenerys Targaryen. If you notice it, fire is the only thing that can kill the White Walkers and dragons breath nothing but fire.

underdog   

Firstly Ned Stark was "The MAN!" and since his demise in season one the show has (in my opinion) lacked a proper Star/lead, Many have tried:

Robb Stark: All talk no action. He's no Ned Stark...FAIL!

Stannis Baratheon: Nice try, Whipped! Did a witch talk you into murdering your brother??? No more ships? ...FAIL!

Tyrion Lannister: Showed some promise last season...now you're the accountant. The Sansa situation might bring you back, but in the meantime....FAIL!

But now after a season and a half of wandering around,

- The flavour of the month,

- Khaleesi to the remaining Dothraki Hoard

- Commander of the Unsullied

- The only surviving child and heir of the Mad King Aerys Targaryen

- The Mother of Dragons

Daenerys Stormborn a.k.a Daenerys of House Targaryen

DaenerysTradesfortheUnsullied1280.jpg

Chimera   

Classified;944809 wrote:
I already know what's going to happen in season 3 and season 4.

The White Walkers will and can only be defeated by the Dragons controlled by Daenerys Targaryen. If you notice it, fire is the only thing that can kill the White Walkers and dragons breath nothing but fire.

Clearly someone has never read the books. How wrong you are my friend. I'll say two things: (1) Its very easy to lose control over Dragons and (2) R'hllor.

Cara.   

Usheeg, Chimera. Targaryens don't have a monopoly on kindling or matchsticks. I do hope the White Walkers don't become a major plot point though, I prefer all the backstabby human drama to the supernatural.

Val, you basically have to avoid the whole internet if you fear spoilers. Reminds me of the Harry Potter craze and all the forums littered with "Snape kills Dumbledore!"

Chimera   

^The Others are an enigma, but they do push the story forward, and eventually we will reach a point where they have crossed the Wall......

Haatu   

SPOILER ALERT

The best scene in the series so far. A very powerful speech by Lord Baelish:

Mustafe   

I have not read any of your comments lest some of you spoil something. And I'm not looking forward to watching the series unless I have finished reading all the books, its just not worth it, even though people are telling me the adaptation is really good. I read the first two books in 3 weeks, and I have to say I feel really sorry for those people who had to wait 5 years in between each book lol.

Chimera   

Mustafe;952205 wrote:
I have not read any of your comments lest some of you spoil something. And I'm not looking forward to watching the series unless I have finished reading all the books, its just not worth it, even though people are telling me the adaptation is really good. I read the first two books in 3 weeks, and I have to say I feel really sorry for those people who had to wait 5 years in between each book lol.

After A Dance With Dragons, prepare for a 5 year wait. ;)

uchi   

Very disappointed at the blond girl saving all those poor brown people at the end. A very dull season finale overall I must admit, minus Arya's tiny little revenge scene.

We will see each other again in 10 months people.

Somalia   

I've read the first sample chapter of The Winds of Winter, now embarking on the 2nd. I really hoped it would get released by the end of the year. :(