Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Game of Thrones Season 3 Trailer

Reeyo   

Ok, deep breath- WTH just went down? That show with the killings of the Starks, I was completely shocked.

And as Uchi just pointed out what's that bullsh.t of the white dragon lady becoming the mother of slaved brown people?

I don't know whether to quit now or buy the books this summer. :/

Haatu   

Reeyo, how can you switch from the series to the books? That's just an unnatural transition (should be other way round).

And yeah, that episode was sooo unexpected and messed up. I actually thought Rob had a good chance of beating the Lannisters. To see him and his mum murdered like that, SMH.

Reeyo   

Haatu- I agree usually that is the way. But the books are large and far too many- I honestly don't have anytime for them, beside I was enjoying the series so far. UNTIL this happened.

I am so disappointed, and don't like the mystical side the story is taking. I liked the politics and the wars of man. Now we have to follow a cripple boy go search and destroy an army of the un-dead?

I am pinning all my hope Arya now.

Haatu   

Reeyo;960806 wrote:
Haatu- I agree usually that is the way. But the books are large and far too many- I honestly don't have anytime for them, beside I was enjoying the series so far. UNTIL this happened.

I am so disappointed, and don't like the mystical side the story is taking. I liked the politics and the wars of man. Now we have to follow a cripple boy go search and destroy an army of the un-dead?

I am pinning all my hope Arya now.

I know what you mean. I don't like all this light god business, but the white walkers add a complementary touch to the wars and politics but it shouldn't be the main focus which I fear is gonna happen.

Reeyo   

^ I know, it's boring and a dull spin- Simple darkness faces the light story.

Oh how much I dislike that Red-women and her religious heretics.

Oh well, I guess we'll see.