Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Somalis Being Tortured

Wadani   

Che -Guevara;920664 wrote:
People, you ate missing the point here.

Wadani...stop insulting Somali women.

looool Che, ur right. My apologies to Somali woman. They are much more fit than that shuluq fooqal shuluq.

Haatu   

Che -Guevara;920670 wrote:
Haatu...Somalis dont torture or demean foriegners living among them. There's inherent defiance in Arab culture.

Sxb, you know what I mean. this is a disgusting act but we shouldn't lynch every Arab because of it. Dad fiican wey ku jiraan. Xamaasadda baa idiin la tagety.

Bluelicious;920669 wrote:
So Che what was your point with the video?

If this sort of thing doesn't make Somalis compramise and reconcile, I dont know what will. I hate mention Somali women enslaved in Libya.

Haatu....there's something seriously wrong with that culture.

Haatu   

I have sympathy for them, but Somalis need to understand that they only have dignity and respect in their own lands, no where else.

Wadani   

Haatu;920666 wrote:
Somalis are just as racist. For an educated person you should know this kind of generalisation is wrong.

I'm sure if u re-read what u wrote u'll see the contradiction in ur statement. When u say Somalis r just as racist, is that not a generalization??? And who says I deny the fact that we also r racist? I dont deny this yaa Haatu, but it's a matter of degree. Our racism pales in comparison to the severity of the type practised in these Arab countries. Also, y r u so ready to admit the social ills of Somalis, and yet defend in the same sentence filthy Arabs who torture and rape your people throughout North Africa and the Middle East? Isku noqo waaryaahe.

xabad   

I have always said Arabs are psychopathic,degenerate, cruel and dastardly race as a rule ( it's not few apples as they say ). People always give me stick for this, saying i hate them because I'm islamophobic. Excuse me!.. . these kinds of videos just reaffirm what i know, having observed these inhuman people for so long.

xabad;920685 wrote:
I have always said Arabs are psychopathic,degenerate, cruel and dastardly race as a rule ( it's not few apples as they say ). People always give me stick for this, saying i hate them because I'm islamophobic. Excuse me!.. . these kinds of videos just reaffirm what i know, having observed these inhuman people for so long.

´+1

They are blacks, but how do we know they are Somalis. I can't tell from the video, at least. Either way this is sicking and inhuman to treat any person this way, be black or not.

Malika   

Product of "Clan is Everything" mentality..

Somalis have and do go through so much humiliation- but yet so darn stubborn to change for the betterment of themselves and their fellow Somalis..

poor men on that video - Illahi haa uu gargaro.

Wadani   

Alpha Blondy;920652 wrote:
the dog? was that best you could muster in insulting this filthy overweight, effeminate and probable homosexual?

arabs are PURE scum. i spit at them for living. their backward culture, their dogmatic nature and their corrupt moral fibre is testament to their pathetic existence today. they are animals. filthy dirty disgusting animals. that is all arabs, irrespective of their nature. all arabs are the same. there is no good or bad arab. they are all the same. animals.

loool. Alpha, are there a lot of Arabs in Hargaysa?