Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Fadlan Soo Caawi Gabdhan Yar Ee Dhibanaha Ah In Mudo Ahna Bukaan Jiif Ku Ahyd Magaalada Buuhoodle

Aaliyyah   

Tuesday, February 19th, 2013 | Posted by Buuhoodle

Fadlan Soo Caawi Gabdhan Yar Ee Dhibanaha Ah In Mudo Ahna Bukaan Jiif Ku Ahyd Magaalada Buuhoodle (Video)

Amran cabdilaahi Axmed Cabdi oo Ah gabadh yar oo kuxanuusan magaalada buuhoodle in mudo ahna la ildarnayd xanuun ka haleelay madaxa kaas oo uu madaxu si aada uweynaaday ILLAHAY amarkiis ayaa saaka waxaa booqday qaarkamida culima awdiinta magaalada

gabadhan yar oo sanadeedu tahay 4 sanao hooya deedna iyada oo labasano jirta ay geeriyootay intaasna uu lasoo rafaad sanaa abaaha dhalay gabadhan yar ee xanuusanaysa oo isagu ah nin danyar ah oo aan waxba haysan caruurna haysta gabadhan yar ee xanuunka la ildaran iyo 5 caruura oo rajo ah

Culimadan saaka booqatay gabadhan yar ee bukaanka ah aya waxa ay umada islaamka ah kacod sadeen in waxlaga qabto xaalada caafiamaad ee gabadhan yar ee madaxu aadka uweynaaday hadana uu sii fidayo hadaan dhakhtar la gayn

sidoo kale waxa ay sheegeen in gabadhanyar wax laga qaban karo xaaladeeda caafimaad hadii lo dhaqaqo

dhanka kale waxaa gabadhan yar aabaheed kacodsaday umada islaamka ah iyo dhamaan dadka samaha jecel inay wax kala sooqabtaan oo wax kusadaqaystaaan

HADABA WAXII FAAFAAHINA KAL SOO XIRIIR SH.CABDILAAHI JAAMAC HAARUUN

TEL.002522 4491690

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Coofle   

I guess this is a case of Congenital hydrocephalus....

The only thing that can be done here is supportive management .... VP shunt is to be placed,,,I Heard Dr. Maxamed Salaad in Gaalkacayo (The only Neurosurgeon in Somalia) performs this rarely....

Allaha reerkeeda garab galo.... Having a kid like this is very difficult to the family (Emotionally and financially) especially in Somalia where the family are wondering what happened and don't know what to do...

Two weeks ago I have seen a child with head size triple the size of this young girl..

Aaliyyah   

ameen walaal. There is a number up there. Give them a call and if you are familiar with this give them some advice. Of course if you can financially help them out that would be amazing as well.

Coofle   

Aaliyyah;920225 wrote:
ameen walaal. There is a number up there. Give them a call and if you are familiar with this give them some advice. Of course if you can financially help them out that would be amazing as well.

Thank you walaal... Mararka qaarkood inaadan xanuunka garanyn ayaa cabsi kuugu filan.... reassurance from a professional is soothing ... I will try my best..

As Coofle stated above, she needs a shunt to be placed into her head and to her that will drain to the stomach. Dr. Maxamed Jamac Salaad performs this in Galkacyo General hospital. And according to him in the video below, he does it for free for those who cant afford to pay. May Allah ease her suffering. If you know the family, you may want to know about this..

see the video here where he explains the procedure.

start from 5:30 min

Aaliyyah   

I don't know this family. Just came across it on one of those sites. There is a number up there though so inshala I will pass the info.

I called the number and talked to Abdullahi Jamac Haaruun. He says if anyone wants to send money, they can direct it to the girl's father, Abdullahi Ahmed Abdi or they could send to him as well.

I asked the man the uncomfortable question of how would the donors know if the money will reach the family in need. He stated that they will put another video once the treatment is finished. Whatever you decide, Whether you decide to send the money to the father or Abdullahi Jamac, you will have to use the number in the video

2522-4491690.

And please individually, email or call Maxaay from somcare.org to encourage his organization to help! If you know any NGOs that could help, please forward the video.

p.s. They are aware of the doctor in Galkacayo.