Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

The assassin who killed the great Sheikh in Garowe was a Somalilander based in Burco

Mooge   

this was not a surprise to many because previous killers were based in somaliland, but what many puntlanders don't understand is why are Somaliland alshabaab targetting puntland and not Somaliland itself? if it is infidel government vs. infidel government why did alshabaab choose to keep somaliland flourishing and puntland destabilised with regular assassination of anyone intelligent? i am asking these questions because there is a pattern and these question are in every puntlander's thoughts. this war against puntland is no longer seen as a war of alshabab doing its usual business but this is a war with other motives.

nuune   

Can you provide more source other than your fadhi ku dirir tabloid.

Even if if he was a Somalilander, a Xamari, Puntlaawi, or NFDaawi, does it make any difference, as long someone is paying them to take someone els's life.

Don't look everything on clan ideology, my tiny advise!

Mooge   

ninyoow this murderer chose to walk into a mosque in garowe and shoot the sheikh instead of other cities in somaliland which were more convenient for him. and it is not the first time. somaliand alshabab is tergeting a specific region ninyoow.

Mooge might be on to something why is the amiir and Co systemtically carrying out attacks in puntland and Koonfuria only? It is also well known that SL helped attam with weapon supplies. is the motive behind this all have to do with ictiraaf?

Mooge;918867 wrote:
this was not a surprise to many because previous killers were based in somaliland, but what many puntlanders don't understand is why are Somaliland alshabaab targetting puntland and not Somaliland itself? if it is infidel government vs. infidel government why did alshabaab choose to keep somaliland flourishing and puntland destabilised with regular assassination of anyone intelligent? i am asking these questions because there is a pattern and these question are in every puntlander's thoughts. this war against puntland is no longer seen as a war of alshabab doing its usual business but this is a war with other motives.

Your'e a joke. you don't even have any sources. Apparently the supected murderer said that he is a young man from Laascaanood during a interview with him.

Abwaan   

Maryooleey never stops blaming each other and creating qabiil stories on issues that are affecting all of them alike. Mooge, whether this guy was from Burco, Baydhabo, Galkacyo or Garissa should not be an issue. Those brain-washed youth need to be dealt with the same way whether one is your cousin or not. Are you forgetting that a former government minister was killed by his niece? For once, please stop talking like some opportunist who wants to find a job and play a clan card on everything.

Sh. Abdulqadir AUN Soomaali oo dhan buu ka geeriyoodey including the ones from Hargeysa. Ilaah ha u naxariisto and his legacy will stay insha Alaah.

To answer your question I think there are two reasons why such things do not happen in Hargeysa a lot. One is; Hargeysa enjoyed more peace than many cities in the South and Central during the last 21 years, marka xaaladdu uma saamaxayso in falal amniga wax u dhimaya oo sidaan oo kale ah ay ka dhacaan, dadkeeduna ma wad a hubaysna side meelaha kale ee Soomaaliya. The other reason might be they value more on Aqoonsi-doon and dowladda ay cabsan yihiin inay yihiin than kana waa ina hebel ee yaanan maamulka u sheegin xitaa hadduu shar wado. That is what I think.

Mooge   

brainblaster456;918881 wrote:
Your'e a joke. you don't even have any sources. Apparently the supected murderer said that he is a young man from Laascaanood during a interview with him.

you have not clue ninyoow. the man lied initially to the mob that caught him. he was later taken by the police and CID and he identified himself to be from siilaanyo's subclan. he was trying to get mercy from the mob when he identified himself to be from lascaanood.

you are clueless. please don't come into my thread with false information. he is from burco.

Abwaan   

Mooge, wasn't Shirwa one of the guys Hargeysa isku qarxiyey? Was Puntland behind this? I don't think so. Ninyahow sidaad u fekereyso waan la yaabanahay and it is 2013.

Abwaan;918886 wrote:
Mooge, wasn't Shirwa one of the guys Hargeysa isku qarxiyey? Was Puntland behind this? I don't think so. Ninyahow sidaad u fekereyso waan la yaabanahay and it is 2013.

war abwaan those people are footsoldiers kala saara bahashu its the leadership we are talking about.

Mooge   

abwaan your try to trivialize this is not working. this is not an issue of alshabaab targeting important people anymore. this targetting killing of all the important people in puntland is much deeper than misguided youth doing their usual bussiness.

why is somaliland elites never targetted and all the killers in puntland are mostly from somaliland? that is the question people are asking. trying to downplay this is not going to work ninyoow. we need to ask these questions.

Abwaan   

oba hiloowlow;918888 wrote:
war abwaan those people are footsoldiers kala saara bahashu its the leadership we are talking about.

Oba, adigana naga daa fudaydka.:D. Ninyahow anigu sidaan u arko Soomaalidu waa isku cadow. Xitaa hadda iyadoo aan arkayno in culimadii Soomaalida ugu weyneyd salaadda lagu dhex weerarayo ma qaar naga mid ah ayaa dad gaar ah farta inay ku fiiqaan meesha keenay? Waxyaabahan oo kale waxay awood ballaaran sii siinayaan kuwa cadowga ah ee dadka wax-garadka ah iyo maatidaba isku si u laynaya.

Fadlan ha laga gudbo khilaaf aan macne ku dhisnayan, yaanan noqon kuwo hadhoow shallaaya. Enough is enough, dadkaan inta goori goor tahay halla iska qabto oo halla ogaado inaysan ehel iyo walaal lahayn ee ay yihiin cadow maskaxda iyo garashadu ka wareertay.

Mooge   

Abwaan;918886 wrote:

the kids who blew themselves up in bosaso the same day you are talking about were also from puntland. the kids who left the qurbaha and were brainwashed were all from different clans in the past ninyoow and most of them are dead. but what you are missing is that today things have changed and somaliland elites are never targetted by alshabaab. the murderers are paid and instructed to kill puntland elites even people who have nothing to do with politics.

all we are asking is why is alshabaab-Somaliland asking and paying assassins to go and kill elites from puntland one by one when they could easily target somaliland elites?. you haven't answered that question. you are trying to make excuses for those killers which is not working ninyoow..

this has become a deliberate campaign to behead puntland state ninyoow.

LOL Abwaan this is my conspiricy theory laakin isn't it weird that under Amiir godane's leadership he has never carried out an attack in SL but only in the rest of the country. And why did SL help attam with weapon supplies?

Mooge   

Why would an assassin find it convenient to travel all the way from burco and walk into a mosque in garoowe and kill a well respected sheikh when he could easily find other targets in his home city?

Jacpher   

The assassination of the sheikh wasn't about PL vs SL or what clan was the hit man. That's not what this is about. It was AS doing what they said they'd do; eliminate every sheikh that stand against their khawaarij movement.

AS is an imminent threat to both PL and SL and if I were them today, I'd put their differences aside and create a joint task force to identify, and go after these people especially the financiers and recruiters. It is time they realize AS is here to destabilize and terrorize them regardless their respective clan or politic or admin. They should work together for their own good to defeat these khawaariji movement stealing their youth.