Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Mogadishu Genocide 2007-2009: The EU and US Must Compensate Victims!

Gheelle...Our houses have not been looted thanks to people we knew from the family's days in Beledweyne. As for living in Xamar again, in all honesty, I rather go where I feel safe. I have seen what Somalis are capable in person.

Look at the pathetic notion insinuated openly here, and blanket accusations of qabiilism!

Somalia will not be broken down. At least not because the looters feel picked on when legitimate issue such as looted properties are brought up and discussed. Somalia will come back, and some folks will be disappointed for non of the atrocities and crimes of looting and displacing will be rewarded politically or otherwise.

Liqaye, look at what you have done by trying to be smarter by calling old men who were looted and forced to flee their homeland TB ridden who deserve a specialized ghetto in Xamar...

NGONGE   

It's a juicy topic but the standard of the discussion leaves a lot ot be desired. I would like to take sides but suspect that people may question my love for Puntlanders or my fear of Daqane's alleged AK47. It's an acutal relief to know that I neither own nor claim any properties in that broken city. Err..Q is E?

Daqane   

Waar xiinoow that you are a qabiilist to the n-th degree is of no doubt and your attempts to be anything other than that is as laughable I mean literally piss my pants laughable, to paint my position the same patty brown that colours your own amuses me as I am here and am prepared to do any exposition of my views that any one may request as nuune did, if he is or is not satisfied is up to him and others on this forum, do not add me in to your royal we yaa mpls hero.

As for the others and their opinions of their own personal safety it is their prerogative, the fore going is the logical conclusion to the farce of reconciliation between some who believe that genocide started and ended in 1991 and the rest of somalis everywhere even those in somaliland that you hope to attract in to your own clan psychosis ya xiin.

^^soo noq noqoshadaadu waxay ii sheegaysaa inaad weli xanaaqsantahay, because when I see an educated mo0ryaan I can easily identify him miles away :D

xabad;917598 wrote:
indeed, when you just think things are getting better and old wounds are healed and bang you're witness raw unadultered 90's clan arguments. guys lets move on.

I concur, but the obvious question has to be asked: Why are these sentiments resurfacing now as opposed to during Sharif's presidency?

Daqane   

xiinfaniin;917741 wrote:
^^soo noq noqoshadaadu waxay ii sheegaysaa inaad weli xanaaqsantahay, because when I see an educated mo0ryaan I can easily identify him miles away
:D

Waar dont worry about my anger or lack there of yaa xiinow this is the net, it does not define my personality as it does you, you keep on referring to me in person, and yet you dont want me to respond, so you can chalk it up in cold mpls as a win :) Nin is waalaba waabiyaa hela, baal is yaarey saaxi.

Daqane   

Love Somalia;917743 wrote:
I concur, but the obvious question has to be asked: Why are these sentiments resurfacing now as opposed to during Sharif's presidency?

Great question, the simple answer sharif was bought and paid for and intimidated by certain groups stories hot wind, whats changed?

Apophis   

Love Somalia;917743 wrote:

Because we have a politically illiterate man in charge now. Sharif had many flaws but he was a true politician.

Haatu   

oba hiloowlow;917582 wrote:
Your all,Ismo dhaanto iyo dhasheedu. Im outta here

Ma aragtey. The cursed generation who destroyed Somalia and who now want to drag us all back. Balaayo qabiil wada dishey.

I happen to believe I have a bit more decorum than his :D

Besides he is wounded now, and as the old cliches goes , the wounded is ever more dangerous.

Daqane dhibkiisu waa dowladii inuu dadka iska xijiyay, haddana leh Soomaali oo dhan ay matashaa aan ka ahayn D--roodka qaxay. Bal maxaa diidaya ina Youtube iyo internet ama Coffee shop grievances qof ka dhiibto? Qof loo joojin maayo iyo bootata kuwii ka horeeyay aa ku dumay. Dowladdan waxa horyaal siday kuwa ka biyo diidan ay tuhunka uga saari laheed. Kuwa taageersanna aysan wax dulimin. Haddiise ay noqoto waa tookadeenii, hadda waa giraantu ha wareegto sideedii.