Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Faisal Cali waraabe response to Faroole

STOIC;915307 wrote:
I think the Imam is just frustrated.He finds hard and unappetizing to follow the orders from Mogadishu.If the Imam plays it right he has a well organized community behind him that can offer him the full range of options to make Mogadishu government a nightmare! I do believe there is a faint possibility that he made those remarks to pre-empt and let Mogadishu know he is still the original power player that took Somalia out of transition.Puntland future is far from un-assured. It is no secret that Puntland spend a lot of effort in reviving Somalia and it is only fair to acknowledge their part

They lost the prime minister position

They want to have a foothold in Kismayo , but its not working

They were downgraded to a mere ministerial position

They are day in day out writing articles about how bad it is to lift the arms embargo

All in all they're politically defeated hence the latest cry :D

All they have left now is threaten with secession and no one is listening:D

STOIC   

^ I will NOT sign them off yet...Its not like Puntland was formed yesterday like the rest of clan states

Somalia   

Amazing isn't it, first he went mad, then they realise that he's mocking them and now it's desperation. :D I wonder what's next!

Haatu, stop being a cheerleader, you are the one who is begging for my support today in 2013.

Somalia   

Xaaji for someone who is obsessed with Puntland news, I am surprised of this ignorance. Losing is not in the vocabulary, and what has been lost now and to whom? What is the importance of these positions in this Somalia, out of a transition?

No obsession at all adeer just posting the latest ,regarding farooles remarks and Suldan Faisals response to that. How ever you lost you're political leverage no more influence in Mogadishu you are now confined you're little fiefdom. And it seems the goverment in Somalia is totally ignoring Faroole , even hassan hardly mentions Puntland. The Prime minister tours lower shabelle afgooye and other places in southern Somalia. All that left now is demonstrating tin western capitals against the President wonderful.

Haatu   

Somalia;915334 wrote:
Haatu, stop being a cheerleader, you are the one who is begging for my support today in 2013.

Malaha desperation-ka reerka oo dhan baa la il daran :D Desperation kulahaa. Have the magicians of Boosaaso whip up something cos that might be your best hope :D

Samafal   

Xaaji Xubduf, Who was crying all these weeks? Your politicians are crying our recognition is dead and buried. The British don't want to have anything to do with you if they ever had anything to do with you. Your confused and lied people are demonstrating in dusty little towns that no one is noticing. All in all you your political ambitions have been humbled thanks to Puntland's creativity and political maturity.

On the other hand, Puntland has always worked for united Federal Somalia and they have never tired of that. So use your brain how can Puntland be negative for something it has created and has stake in it?

Haatu, What desperation are you talking about? Spill your beans mate? xagee ku xanuunaysa?

^^ Very angry i can understand you're frustration faroole feels the same way from running to president losing to Hasan from wanting the prime minister ship losing that to, down graded to a small province of Somalia who have little to say whats happening in Somalia. You have no choice but to support you're leaders in Mogadishu. But on the other hand you have the likes of Sahal groups demonstrating in western capitals denouncing President hassan. Somaliland is sending a message to London not to Mogadishu and hassan like you, adeer isku mastawu ma nihin:D

Somaliland and Puntland are losing ground and both are resorting to theatrics, if they were an Arab state they'd distract their people with the Palestinian issue. Talk is cheap and as usual Faroole lacks the subtlety to do things behind the curtain, but the delusion that both Somalilanders and Puntlanders hide behind is a marvel to behold.

Samafal   

Xaaji, I am not angry but to the contrary I am happy that all we worked for all these years are bearing fruit. You Understand that Soamalis ended the transition and you remember that Puntland fought head and nail to end the transition and at last we humbled your project and reduced to protesting in dusty little towns.

Hassan Culusoow is Faroole and reer Puntland's president. No one claims to be a Lalaland and phantom. There's some doubt of Mr Culusoow's stance on Federalism and that's where the misunderstanding comes from but everything else is just political gesturing and moves.

Faroole is just sweet talking you lot and wants to give you a hand in your hour of need when the Queen servants have at last dumped you for a better and larger fish. More is to come. Watch this space!

Haatu, Adeer waad ku cusub tahay siyaasada. Farool wax xun oo hada sheegay oo aad la cay tan to ma uusan oran. Waligiis buu ka sharqamin jirin waa tashanayanaa. waa siyaasada Somaliada ee adiga yeysan kula tagin.