Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Faroole:We are copying Somaliland

Somalia;914405 wrote:
Why would we want to copy a project that has failed, we all saw this "election". I think his kids are telling him fantasies, maybe they are fond of their reer abti, I am not impressed Mr Faroole, NOT IMPRESSED.

Come on elections are good whether its in Puntland or even southern Somalia , people will vote for their clan but its better than no democracy at all even if there were elections in Somalia people would have voted for their Qabiil. in Djibouti election happened but its strictly run by the goverment the same if its done in Kilinka shanaad.

Taleexi   

I am with Farole on this... A replication of SL's good aspects of governance should be emulated in the other parts of the country.

NGONGE   

War ma bilaash ban o hadalna. :D

If we know Somalis, we also know that the SL election is going to be a blueprint for all. Just like PL, Makhir, Jubba, SSC and various others copied the SL idea of creating their own administration, they are almost certain to walk down the same exact path if they ever choose to have elections. Therefore, regardless of one's views on the secession of SL, the actual electioneering process should be of interest to all. Wax fahma!
:D

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/28711-Jacaylbaro-Wax-Ma-Sheego!?highlight=Jacaylbaro

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;914406 wrote:
Somalia but HAG has good friends in the region though they have 17.000 african union forces on their side Diplomatically uncle sam supports their cause and now Hassan is forging new relations with the Europeans. But lets see if they can manage it politically and economically that's the biggest challenge. They have a good leverage on Saacid who operates as a deputy mayor of Mogadishu no more a contest between a President and his prime minister. And it seems the formation of Jubbaland was put on hold by the Gedo Clan because the region was not fully liberated. The biggest challenge for Damjadiid and HAG will be implementing clan federalism and the fight against Amiir Godane. And ofcourse the talks of the century between Somaliland and Somalia.

So you are saying the equation will be like this;

PL + O community + (inta la gumeesado aka Sijuii) vs KH + HAG + Gedo + (ASWJ + Al Ittihad 2.0) + Unuka and D&M party will decide the > or < ?

And Are you saying the prime minister of Somalia is a tool for HAG?

Somalis are copycats by nature. In fact, in every aspect of life they are copycats. Socially, ideologically, psychologically, economically and politically as well. However this fascinating inclination that Somalis have has one big limitation. Somalis tend to copy from Somalis only ,period. They believe if any reer can do it, so can they. Which understandably stems from wanting not to be outdone by the other tribes.

A good example of this would be the formation, back in the day of the SSDF by a certain enterprising and adventurous family. Not to be out done, the great sheiks family, immediately followed suit and formed the SNM. Then came USC,SPM,RRA and a myriad other alphabet soup political movements. Which then all led to the unfortunate circumstances of the Somali civil war.

Then after all things fell apart in Somalia, our dear brothers in the north for once decided they were gonna become trend setters and founded a local administration to manage their local affairs, and lo and behold within a short period Puntland was established, and as we speak there are many others like Makhir, Khaatuma, Awdalland, Galmudug, Ximan&Xeeb and some others yet to be formed, which were and are getting established by the different tribes of Somalia. And thus, the copycat syndrome is in full swing.

Moving forward--Hada sheekadu waxay taagantahay, if Somaliland can have something resembling free and fair elections, well dammit so will we. Which is why its only matter of time before every qabiil in Somalia starts holding these things-- which I suppose is an improvement away from the status quo.

Unfortunately, the only drawback this copycat syndrome has is that it works in both ways. Somalis will always try to out do one another whether it a good thing or a bad one. And thus, the only way to mitigate in some degree the many difficulties associated with its negative side effects is if the Somali people were to do more good achievements and set better examples for others to copy, and so I give kudos to Somaliland for starting this election business.

I always tell my friends, if one Somali ever managed to reach the moon, then ALL Somalis would join him up there oo wuxuu dhihi... war reer hebel ayaa dayaxa tagey, anakuna maan u guurno oo qaadano asagoo dhan :D

Haatu   

XX, HAG does not equal Dawladda nacasyahow!

Faroole is a desperate man who's getting more and more confused by the day. Allow yaa Muslim ah oo ninkan naga qabtaa. Aawey reer Mudugii?

Somalia;914625 wrote:
So you are saying the equation will be like this;

PL + O community + (inta la gumeesado aka Sijuii) vs KH + HAG + Gedo + (ASWJ + Al Ittihad 2.0) + Unuka and D&M party will decide the > or < ?

And Are you saying the prime minister of Somalia is a tool for HAG?

Its Puntland Azanians versus HAG gedo aswj Galmudug dam jadiid Unuka

Other players are

Uganda

Burundi

Djibouti

Ethiopia

Kenya

Alshabaab

I cant decide whether khatumo supports hassan and HAG or not last time i was listening to galaydh he was not to happy with Hassan, I will say they are a bit neutral

The prime minister is not a tool for HAG but the man doesn't know his duties he is the prime minister not a ceremonial vice president