Sign in to follow this  
somalee

Qosolka Madaxweynaha

somalee   

I find the constant smile of our President very irritating. Jagada madaxweynenimada waxay leedahay heybad iyo sharaf, qof mar walba aan afka isku qabaneyn waxaa ka maqan heybada madaxweynenimada. Qosolku xaaraan ma aha, but at least wax muuqda ku qosol. Had iyo jeer Madaxweyne Xassan Sheikh wuu qoslayaa.

Coofle   

On contrary,,,,Dhoolla-caddaynta iyo muusoodku waa sunne , The president Smiles a lot,,,Waa in loo bixiyo, Madaxwayne Xasan Dhoola-cadeeye,,, it shows he is people's person.....

تبسمك في وجه أخيك صدقة

Smile its sunnah...

Adigu Bahal xun oo Aamusan, oo fuqa taagaya, oo afkiisu soo urayo miyaad rabtaa......

somalee   

Coofle;911773 wrote:
On contrary,,,,Dhoolla-caddaynta iyo muusoodku waa sunne , The president Smiles a lot,,,Waa in loo bixiyo, Madaxwayne Xasan Dhoola-cadeeye,,, it shows he is people's person.....

تبسمك في وجه أخيك صدقة

Smile its sunnah...

Adigu Bahal xun oo Aamusan, oo fuqa taagaya, oo afkiisu soo urayo miyaad rabtaa......

Lol, bahal xun oo aamusan oo fuqa taagaya, afkiisana soo urayo iyo bahal had iyo goor afka kala haya oo muusoonaya miyuunan waxba u dhaxeyn? Markaan yaraa, qofka mar walba bilaa macno iskaga dhoola cadeeya waxaan ugu yeedhi jirnay ''Dabaal''. Smiling is a sunnah, but when you overdo it, it will seem fake or make you look ******.

Coofle   

still ninkaa afka kala haya ayaa ila roon, at least his mouth have good ventilation,,,Nin aamusan balaayo ayuu la aamusanyahay....at least his faking is a sign he is highly interested in pleasing the public...

NGONGE   

What else is bugging you about this president? :D

Hassan_151856066.jpg

Some people (aniga really) suspect that the president dyes his hair but leave the beard grey. It's unpresidential to do so and brings the nation to shame. :D

Wadani   

Somalee waa ruuntii, qosolka iyo dhoola cadaynta farahabadan waa laga wanaagsanyahay waliba markaad tahay masuul sare sida madaxwaynaha. Sharafta iyo milgaha madaxwaynaha waxa u fiican demeanor serious ah, si looga haybaysto, cadowguna uga yara baqo lool.

Anigu ku hadlayo magaca wakiilka madaxweynaha ee ee boggaan SOL waxaan halkaan idinku cadeynayaa wixii talo inaan uu gudbinayo Madaxweyna jamhuuriyada Federalka Somalia.

Sidaas iyo nebed Gelyo. Reyreyn iyo farxadda waanu idin rajeynayaa

DHAMAAD

Wakiilka Madaxweynaha SOL,

Gashaanle Sare Oba H

Mooge   

QOSLAAYE. lool.

he lacks chrisma. that is why. he is more like ciyalka xafada. lol

Jacpher   

^Mooga, regardless of his smile, I don't think anything this president does is gonna make you accept his presidency so why bother.

Somalee, If his smile is irritating you, his speech must make you throw up. Admitt it man. You can't stand the guy.

somalee   

Jacpher;912054 wrote:
^Mooga, regardless of his smile, I don't think anything this president does is gonna make you accept his presidency so why bother.

Somalee, If his smile is irritating you, his speech must make you throw up. Admitt it man. You can't stand the guy.

I have nothing personal against the president if that's what you are insinuating. I respect the presidency but what bothers me is the constant, idiotic smile on his face. It goes against a presidential code of conduct and etiquette. With all the horrible things that are currently going on in the country, the president has the audacity to foolishly grin at everyone and everything. Even when there's nothing to smile about. He represents all Somalis and I have the right to be concerned here.

PS: I have info that he may be going to Brussels mid-next week and since the Europeans are struggling with their own economic problems, it'll be ideal for the president to wear his trademark grin :-D

Sign in to follow this