Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

HAG vs Sahal Topic: Illegal properties

Jacpher;911224 wrote:
Right, only if Somalis understood the importance of reconciliation. South African had good reconciliation, one that was public and transparent. Somalia did not. We didn't try to reconcile and come to terms of what happened. Rather we had conferences led by the same people who were doing the harm to the people and the country, not to heal the wounds they caused but to get representation. That's not reconciliation. Reconciliation is a fundamental in our religion and culture but apparently, it ain't a top priority for the leaders especially those in Muqdisho.

Jacpher Somalis tried to reconcile warlords lol

Not the people you need to restore the trust of the people

Since 1991 waxan maqlayey faction hebel ba faction hebel la heshiisnaya

horta dadkiinan have you been to somalia since you left? I been to SL,Puntland and Xamar and walahi i have not seen any problem at all people have moved on and forgot its us diaspora people who are stuck in the 91 era

This kind of collective clanish defense and denial of looted properties that makes things worse. Its funny how the people of Mogadishu, majority of them, shamelessly feel no properties have been looted or are being occupies when reality is otherwise. Markaa dadkaas sidee la iska fahamsiinaaya.

^Lol, stop making it like was all HAG waryaa :D, that's blanket generalisation

Wadani ayaa Gurigiina udaayeen untouched, so then this was against one clan miyaa and the IRIR alliance is true :D

Waar nimanka usheega anaga kuweena noo daaya dheh please :D

Wadani   

I doubt it was because of the irir alliance because greed doesn't care about clan. But my family was smart enough to hire nin tolka ah to live in and maintain the property. We send him money every month.

Waranle_Warrior;911319 wrote:
This kind of collective clanish defense and denial of looted properties that makes things worse. Its funny how the people of Mogadishu, majority of them, shamelessly feel no properties have been looted or are being occupies when reality is otherwise. Markaa dadkaas sidee la iska fahamsiinaaya.

Majority kulaha define majority have statistics mise '' waa la yiri'' ama '' uu maleynayaa'' miyaa? sxb your actually offending a whole clan cause of what few people did why aren't you guys addresing the same problem which occured in places like kismaayo? I even have relatives whose properties are occupied by dad kismayo jooga. runta ha laysku sheego yaaqey otherwise dont expect peace and a prosperous somalia

metta   

Listen, a house that is abandoned for two decades is not called looting. It's called finder's keepers. If you saw 10 or 5 dollars on the floor, would you not take it? Who wouldnt? Now we are talking about houses. Houses cost tens of thousands of dollars. If a house that has been clearly abandoned for years, anyone would take it. At least those who take the home will cut the 10 meter bushes and grass that has filled the entrance area for decades. They will take care of the home and not abandon it.

metta   

Che -Guevara;911410 wrote:
^No one abandoned their houses, the city was ethnically cleansed and house owners forced out.

Ethnically cleansed? Which ethnic group was this? The Oromos? The Kikuyu? The Japanese? What ethnic group? I've never heard of ethnic cleansing in Mogadishu. There certainly isn't ethnic cleansing documented in the archives or the records or even on YouTube that occurred in Xamar. The Tutsi and Hutus of Rwanda have seen ethnic cleansing. I know a million Tutsi and moderate Hutus were massacred but I am not aware of Somalis being part of ethnic cleansing, especially anything recent in Somalia.

Somalia   

Che -Guevara;911410 wrote:
^No one abandoned their houses, the city was ethnically cleansed and house owners forced out.

This nigga surprises me everyday.

ohh-yeahh.gif

Somalia   

metta;911437 wrote:
Ethnically cleansed? Which ethnic group was this? The Oromos? The Kikuyu? The Japanese? What ethnic group? I've never heard of ethnic cleansing in Mogadishu. There certainly isn't ethnic cleansing documented in the archives or the records or even on YouTube that occurred in Xamar. The Tutsi and Hutus of Rwanda have seen ethnic cleansing. I know a million Tutsi and moderate Hutus were massacred but I am not aware of Somalis being part of ethnic cleansing, especially anything recent in Somalia.

Read this new book.

Clan Cleansing in Somalia: The Ruinous Legacy of 1991.

Clan_Cleansing_Cov.jpg

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=PBvfTmzsZ-0C&pg=PA6&lpg=PA6&dq=ethnic+clan+cleansing&source=bl&ots=gmWlAxI5V0&sig=lW6KUyNoqIGSLVyp8OJMjFgCWlY&hl=en&sa=X&ei=dKb_UKiYF4TI0QXw_IHYDA&ved=0CDMQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=ethnic%20clan%20cleansing&f=false

metta   

Ohhhh, clan cleansing. Clan cleansing and ethnic cleansing are two different things. Yes. I am aware of clan cleansing in Somalia, although it is not the right word. Murders and atrocities did occur but not to the extent of wiping them out of the face of the earth. That's ludicrous. All clans took part of this, some more so then others. A lot occurred through the rebels of course, such as those in Mogadishu and Kismayo while others were state sanctioned and were committed by government troops either on their boots with their AK's or on Ilyushin jet bombers in Hargeisa, Burco, Galkacyo, Beledweyn, Bulobarde, Mogadishu and others.

Atrocities happened on all sides. It is not one sided. It's one thing to be fed propaganda by your parents but its another to research on all the information.

That book is really interesting. You should read it and it would tell you how a certain Somali group looked at other Somalis as dirt before the war and had an "Anglo Saxon attitude" towards them (even though there was some sarcasm to it, its basically the truth). I guess being treated like crap for decades while welcoming them into their lands as if they are their brothers would make anyone tick, huh?

Abwaan   

Haatu;911163 wrote:
Now you know why he's so touchy over it
:)

Wait a minute, did you say Abwaan is in Xamar? I wouldn't be surprised to hear isbaaros are popping over town again
:D
Has he met Indhacadde yet?
:D

Waryaa maxaa la iixamanaa? Haatu adiga cajalad guryo ayaala kala dhacay iyo isbaaro ayaa la dhigtay baa kugu go'day. Xamar nabad baa ka dhacday ee tanna bal ku darso.