Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

HAG vs Sahal Topic: Illegal properties

nuune   

Labels like HAG serve no purpose at all in life, and as long we are using such labels, we are not getting anywhere, such are filthy names only invented by over-drugged people and zealots!!

I just don't like anything to do with qabiil, if I offended anyone or those who are members of the said label, then don't expect any apology from me in due course, if you are a HAG, a MAG, a JAG, or any useless qabiil-oriented names such as SAHAL, GALUUS, ZAKO, BAG, NAG, WAG, or anyother similar names, for anyone at this time who is obsessed with clans and qabyaalad, please go to hell for the sake of all Somalis

Haatu;911163 wrote:
Now you know why he's so touchy over it
:)

Wait a minute, did you say Abwaan is in Xamar? I wouldn't be surprised to hear isbaaros are popping over town again
:D
Has he met Indhacadde yet?

LOOOL

Yeah the Abwaan is in xamar he arrived yesterday. loool@indhocadde no but he is going to meet cabdi nasteex aka cabdi qeybdiid

Apophis;911170 wrote:
Jaale Siyaad himself paid a visit to my mum 2 days after she had me (Banadir Hospital) in the family home in Bakaraha (he was a distant cousin of the family). So yes sxb, that I was born in Mogadishu is a matter of public record.

amagad you meet jaale siyaad no wonder why your house is occupied :D

Jacpher   

With all jokes aside, Somalia needs a huge dib-u-heshiisiin and return of stolen properties. This is a serious problem. No one can dismiss the looted properties by claiming cid guri laga heysto ma jirto. Biggest lie. The mediator should have called him out on it.

Haatu   

Jacphar, I think it's a tactic 'they' are employing. There was this lady on another channel saying the same thing. It's bizarre. How can you deny something like that. But I disagree with you on the mediation bit. What business do qabiil's have in this affair. Waa shaqo u taal shakhsiga guriga laga haysto keli.

Jacpher laakin the Dulle guy said the truth giving back occupied houses started in 2006 with the ICU, under Abdullahi yusuf's time as wel, even Al shabaab was giving back houses they even gave back some properties to siyaad barre's daughter and under shariif's time as well. Marka many people have got their properties back intii hartayna they will get it back wabilahi towfiiq.

Jacpher;911196 wrote:
With all jokes aside, Somalia needs a huge dib-u-heshiisiin and return of stolen properties. This is a serious problem. No one can dismiss the looted properties by claiming cid guri laga heysto ma jirto. Biggest lie. The mediator should have called him out on it.

People in Somalia dont want a proper reconciliation for the people held by the people or the goverment they try to ignore the war.And the stolen properties and what was looted. If there is no proper reconciliation in Mogadishu how do you expect people to trust each other again

Jacpher   

Haatu;911199 wrote:
Jacphar, I think it's a tactic 'they' are employing. There was this lady on another channel saying the same thing. It's bizarre. How can you deny something like that. But I disagree with you on the mediation bit. What business do qabiil's have in this affair. Waa shaqo u taal shakhsiga guriga laga haysto keli.

Haatu: It could be a tactic as you say but it is also a valid concern for all Somalis minus people occupying others' properties. I don't think people who lost their properties see this as a qabiil thing. I think those who aren't honest about talking about the issue or giving up properties are more likely to suggest this as qabiil conspiracy against them.

And No it is not up to the individual, it is up to the government that Muqdisho is for all Somalis, not for looters occupying stolen properties like HAG speaker Xaad.

Haatu   

Sxb, there are courts in Xamar. Let every man whose house has been stolen go there, not the television screens.

Jacpher   

Xaaji Xunjuf;911206 wrote:
People in Somalia dont want a proper reconciliation for the people held by the people or the goverment they try to ignore the war.And the stolen properties and what was looted. If there is no proper reconciliation in Mogadishu how do you expect people to trust each other again

Right, only if Somalis understood the importance of reconciliation. South African had good reconciliation, one that was public and transparent. Somalia did not. We didn't try to reconcile and come to terms of what happened. Rather we had conferences led by the same people who were doing the harm to the people and the country, not to heal the wounds they caused but to get representation. That's not reconciliation. Reconciliation is a fundamental in our religion and culture but apparently, it ain't a top priority for the leaders especially those in Muqdisho.

nuune   

^^ How can wada tashi or shuuraa happen when 99% of the leaders are against it, so inaaba soo hadal qaadno maba ahan wada tashi iyo wax la mid ah,arrinku hada wuxuu marayaa, gurigeyga iiga bax, hadaad ka bixi weydo, maxkamad, hadey maxkamadu wax ka qaban weydo, foodaan is dareenaa, ninkii raayaa reerka u haraayo

Jacpher   

Haatu;911218 wrote:
Sxb, there are courts in Xamar. Let every man whose house has been stolen go there, not the television screens.

If your wish is for the courts to fix the country, your are dreaming pal.