Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

How many people browse SoL from either an iPad or mobile phone?

Abwaan   

Alpha Blondy;907930 wrote:
LOL@Abwaan,

i can see this catching on. how do you SOL?

i SOL on laptop and never SOL via mobile phone. LOL

:Apo, I SOL via PC, laptop and Ipad, and another one that I do not want to disclose now, not the the mobile phone though.:D

Abwaan;908018 wrote:
Aamiin Nin-Yaaban, that is an Ipad though, not a mobile phone.

is there an app that makes it easier for old folks like you to use the IPAD? LOL

abwaan;908019 wrote:
:apo, i sol on pc, laptop and ipad.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you just call me Apo?

for our cordial relations, i would seriously advise you to edit that.

you're suffering from detentia ma istidhi Abwaan?

Abwaan   

Alpha Blondy;908020 wrote:
is there an app that makes it easier for old folks like you to use the IPAD? LOL

:D sure, you are not allowed to use that now.....too bad.....cause da'daada ayaad inkiraysaa.....i am sure inaad Abwaanka weyn tahay.:D Dagaalku markuu dhacay baad NGO u shaqeyneysey.

Abwaan   

Alpha Blondy;908021 wrote:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you just call me Apo?

for our cordial relations, i would seriously advise you to edit that.

you're suffering from detentia ma istidhi
Abwaan
?

lol...sorry AB, I was doing too many things at the same time. Xaal baan ku siinayaa...

^ thank you Abwaan!

you're a close and personal friend of the highest calibre. LOL

waar meesha waan ku dhintay ninyahow. its almost saddex sanadod now. saddex sanadod oo xadhig/xarig ah sxb. i don't work for an NGO. i'm a business man.

i'll probably be back in north london soon and maybe you can give me your IPAD when the IPAD X2 comes out next week....! LOOOOOOOL

Aaliyyah;908008 wrote:
scroll up walaal.

For a min I thought you were afraid that Sol will find ur nmber n give u a call lmao

if you want my number just ask dee walal macaan. LMAO!

Aaliyyah   

^ LOL.... You just came across a bit paranoid when you said " I never Sol via mobile" the key word being "never"...

But, if you want to share your number with your SOL family. By all means go for it :)

Abwaan   

Alpha Blondy;908024 wrote:
^ thank you Abwaan!

you're a close and personal friend of the highest calibre. LOL

waar meesha waan ku dhintay ninyahow. its almost saddex sanadod now. saddex sanadod oo xadhig/xarig ah sxb. i don't work for an NGO. i'm a business man.

i'll probably be back in north london soon and maybe you can give me your IPAD when the IPAD X2 comes out next week....! LOOOOOOOL

lol...AB, waan heshiinaynaa....I know inaadan IPad iiga baahnayne....but the thing is I want to relocate to Hargeysa Insha Allah. I hope I can reside your villa for a whikple intaan mid la mid ah ka dhisanaayo.

AB waan kuu qalleeyey I didnt ask you waxaad detentia ula jeeddey....Dementia baad ula jeeddey adigaaba baxar is geliyey.:D

Aaliyyah;908030 wrote:
^ LOL.... You just came across a bit paranoid when you said " I never Sol via mobile" the key word being "never"...

But, if you want to share your number with your SOL family. By all means go for it
:)

i've sent you a PM with my number including calling code (+252 2.......) for ease of reference. if my message is too crude, perhaps you can consult your local imam at abu hanifa islamic centre for advise.

i'm so glad you consider me a close family member walal macaan. i remember just a few years i was calling for genocide against your people and i have to say i was very impressive by your joan of arc epic attacks against me. LOL

i never SOL on mobile cos its difficult b. mobile phones have a function and we shouldnt get our priorities mixed up...okay. also in this advanced communication age, we ought to be careful about the big brother (SOL) and western govts trailing our activities....jihad jane! LOL

i SOL aaliyah. :D

LOL@ sister Aaliyaah of Abu Hanifa Mosque (lowers gaze)

that's a shame ruunti......i was hoping you'd get my number. who knows how many maxraams (secret services agents like mossads LOL) would be listening to keep us away from devilish whispers.

Abwaan;908034 wrote:
lol...AB, waan heshiinaynaa....I know inaadan IPad iiga baahnayne....but the thing is I want to relocate to Hargeysa Insha Allah. I hope I can reside your villa for a whikple intaan mid la mid ah ka dhisanaayo.

AB waan kuu qalleeyey I didnt ask you waxaad detentia ula jeeddey....Dementia baad ula jeeddey adigaaba baxar is geliyey.
:D

Abwaan,

its a shame the new government hasn't appointed you to become the ambassador of Slovakia. terribly sorry sxb, i know you had high hopes, but if our friend TARZAN, can become mayor of Mogidisho, i'm sure you can become the deputy head of civil service reform committee. the Somalia government is recruiting like hot cakes walahi and 2 of my friends have already left without notice haha.

nonetheless, hargeisa beckons for you and i'm sure you'll find something out here in the abyss. i will help you relocate here as much as possible. i'm here at your services. there is already a large xamari expat community here and another xamari LOL, in the form of you, will not make heads turn sxb.

there is plenty of space, well actually, too much space at the Lord Baron Alpha Blondy Esquire IV manor, and you can occupy the small room in the back, until you can build yourself a new massive house. 50% of bills await you. LOL

in terms of jobs, just don't come here with high expectations and a sense of entitlement sxb. these people are vicious. i'll help you find something.

you must bring me the IPAD X2 laakin and some holland and barretts supplements. i will send the long list nearer the time of your arrival.

as for the detentia, my laptop isn't so sophisticated with its spellings but i bet an IPAD will have quickly found the mistake. dementia was the correct spelling sxb. LOL

Abwaan   

Lol....AB...so your laptop is also suffering from dementia...:D. As for Jago, you never know waxa la ii magacaabay. Ninyahow, dowladdaani waa ka duwan tahay kuwii "Jago soo arkoo hallaguu magacaabee" Waa qunyat socod, tallaabo kastana markeeda ayaa la qaadaa. With or without shaqo, Abwaan waa soo dhaweynayaa, waana la shaqaynayaa...teeda kale shaqo waan haystaa Alxamdulillaah, mar hore ayaad safafka jagodoon.com igu aki lahayd haddii baagamuundo jirto.:D

Even haddii aan dowladda shaqo ka helo you think I want to become an ambassador? Enough with qurbe man, been here 21 years.

Thanks for the soo dhaweyn, but I am NOT Xamari...