Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

Failed French! (France confirms failed Somali hostage rescue)

xabad   

How is it ever right to take hostages oba? these are not SNA against foreign invaders. don't be misguided by fake jingoism. this is battle between evil terrorists vs good.

nuune   

Xabad, so you support the illegal entry of Somali soil by the French knickers, how low could you go my dear friend, stepping into another country without permision is a sacred and holy for you.

I wish Al shabaab could have killed all the French troops who entered our LAND illegally.

Who ever killed the French troops is my hero today, whether they are Al Shabaab, a warlord, an atheist like you, or a Jinni, who done the action is not my problem, my problem is another foreign country just entering my country, you get my drift, or you need some whipping.

nuune;907429 wrote:
Xabad, so you support the illegal entry of Somali soil by the French knickers, how low could you go my dear friend, stepping into another country without permision is a sacred and holy for you.

I wish Al shabaab could have killed all the French troops who entered our LAND illegally.

Who ever killed the French troops is my hero today, whether they are Al Shabaab, a warlord, an atheist like you, or a Jinni, who done the action is not my problem, my problem is another foreign country just entering my country, you get my drift, or you need some whipping.

Xabad, this.

xabad   

nuune;907429 wrote:
you need some whipping.

says alot about you. violence, violence and endless violence just like terrorists you adore.

nuune   

Xabad, si kalaad wax ku fahmyeso ma jiro in lagu qaraaco mooyaanee, violene is the only method you can become straight and jidka siraadna toos oogu soo dhaceyso, whipping iska daayee feer haraati laad teesto suxul sabaaxato lagdin sansaaro iyo alaaba kaloo qalabeesan ayaan kuu raacin lahaa whippingka.

Maadeey, car ha kuu jawaabo wa kaasee, haduu soo jawaabayo the French waa good buu oran

xabad   

nuune;907435 wrote:
Xabad
, si kalaad wax ku fahmyeso ma jiro in lagu qaraaco mooyaanee, violene is the only method you can become straight and jidka siraadna toos oogu soo dhaceyso, whipping iska daayee feer haraati laad teesto suxul sabaaxato lagdin sansaaro iyo alaaba kaloo qalabeesan ayaan kuu raacin lahaa whippingka.

islam orders you to do that or is it your personal vendetta nuune ?

Wadani   

Walaalayaal, yaan la isku wareerin Xabad iyo noociisa, waayo waa niman korka Soomaali uga eeg hoostana ferenji ka ah. Aroor walba waxay soo kacaan iyagoo leh 'way oo way, maxaa Soomaali liita iga dhigay, nasiib darada igu habsatay waynaa.' Waa qaar lagu khasaaray wallee iyo billee.